Defending the character of the President

ummmm… he offered a suggestion to help you stop looking illiterate. But you still insist.

toe the line
phrase of toe
accept the authority, principles, or policies of a particular group, especially under pressure.
synonyms: conform, obey the rules, observe the rules, comply with the rules, abide by the rules, follow the rules; informalplay by the rules
“the choice is yours: toe the line or pack your bags”

LOL - look who’s talking.

If anything, we could say that Trump is “towing” it – as in trying to pull the GOP Establishment’s line to a new place.

The GOP Establishment is fighting that tooth and nail. A few times he has compelled the GOP leadership to change, which means that the GOP Leadership is toeing Trump’s line. But by and large, Trump’s relationship with the GOP Leadership is the opposite of toeing the GOP line.

Amen
ten10

Funny how libs want us to forget their love, their support for Hillary and Obama.

It’s virtue signaling. Policy vs. Personality. Normative morality by secular puritans.

Well I’m hoping after few more years of this this country will be ripe for a true conservative.

Demolition process is a dirty job but someone has to do it. :wink:

Lots of crimes, just not collusion yet. At least as far as we know.

How can you defend something that he does not have?

1 Like

Character “disordered” is what we used to call it.

I never liked Hillary.
I fail to see the problem with Obama. Care to elaborate?

So you have no problem with him weaponizing our goverment against his political enemies?

He didn’t do that. I know you want to believe he did, but no, he didn’t. So care to elaborate?

Of course you don’t believe it. But that doesn’t change the fact thou.

You are right, it doesn’t change the fact that it didn’t happen. Try again?

And you’re waste of my time.

So you got nothing else? Good to know.

Best answer yet

Blockquote

What unsubstantiated accusations? Like he’s a racist?

Right. Supported by saying he called undocumented immigrants “animals”, which was a lie.