Defending our democracy

unless a gorilla was shot and killed, it’s not “literally” but i know you need to appeal to millennials

Votes for Harambe the gorilla is what cost Hillary PA. Literally as in I’m using the word literally correctly. You know I live there right.

you know i live within 40 miles of you here too right?

he’s the incumbent President who’s enjoying 95% support from party members. yes, it is 2 totally different things.

Well, that almost makes it worse.

If he’s got such overwhelming support, why not allow a primary that he’ll win in a blowout?

1 Like

How can they stop them?

You misunderstand. I’m not saying Bernie was cheated. I’m nor saying Hillary wouldn’t have won anyway. I’m saying she had a clearer path due to the head start of super delegates which made her inevitability seem more insurmountable.

That might be true - it’s probably true.

But that’s always true, in every election. “Inevitability” is a matter of perspective, and why whoever places third in the first couple primaries will probably drop out before super Tuesday.

he couldn’t that is why he is illegitimate.

nothing but the vote counts

ah ok well when you either snap out of it, or take a break from the sarcasm, you will accep that he’s legit.

Well, in the absense of anything else, yeah.

Can you articulate exactly how Bernie was denied a “fair shot”?

I doubt it.

It is very popular to criticize trump.
it is nearly impossible to criticize the left.

But the left does exactly what they say is wrong with Trump.

It is odd indeed

1 Like

With such huge approval why in the world deny party members a vote? That really seems counterintuitive doesn’t it?

how many have been cancelled? 5

how many dem primaries were cancelled in 2012? 4

yawn

the odd thing is, 2nd place seems to be worse than 3rd going forward.

oops