DEEP STATE DEPT: Kerry Says Trump Should Declare National Emergency… for CLIMATE CHANGE!

Originally published at: DEEP STATE DEPT: Kerry Says Trump Should Declare National Emergency… for CLIMATE CHANGE! | Sean Hannity

Former Secretary of State John Kerry urged President Trump to declare a national emergency Friday; saying the Commander-in-Chief should ignore the border and focus his energy on combating “climate change.”

“Instead of declaring a national emergency to address a fictional emergency – @realDonaldTrump needs to stop denying a real one: climate change,” posted Kerry on social media.

Instead of declaring a national emergency to address a fictional emergency – @realDonaldTrump needs to stop denying a real one: climate change. https://t.co/UYaG1mohwG

— John Kerry (@JohnKerry) January 11, 2019

The former Obama aide found himself in hot water just months ago; coming under fire for holding private meetings with Iranian officials after leaving office.

Read the full report at the Hill.

The corruption never ends for Democrats!

The irony bleeds.

First, he never said we should declare climate change a national emergency. He just said Trump should admit it’s real.

Second, even if he did, it would have probably been in jest noting the ridiculous precedent Trump would be setting for future presidents. Imagine a Democrat declaring healthcare to be a national emergency and installing a single payer system.

Personally, I think that Bill Clinton should have just called Loretta Lynch, about supposedly talking about their “grandchildren”, instead of using their private jets to meet for 20 minutes,
and talking about their “grandchildren”.

I guess the Democrats don’t really care to much about the myth of “global warming”
if they’re willing to use their private jets to fly around just so they can talk for 20 minutes
about their “grandchildren”, and nothing to do with prosecuting Hillary Clinton.

Global Warming has been one of the biggest false money makers for the Democratic Party.
It’s quite ingenious on their parts for tricking so many people to donate to their false cause.
I’m sure they have passed bills to get free money that way, and possibly tax payers money also? However, not very moral, or ethical. I hope that it’s only a matter of time before this hoax gets exposed.