"Deep State" about to be exposed?

The stock market is going to surge tomorrow on the back of an unpresidented spike in blackboard futures.

1 Like

Five weeks ago, Jeanine Pirro was basically stating that James Comey was going to get arrested sooon. But Comey hasn’t been arrested yet. He is still out free.

Why should we be watching the Russians?
You think our country’s so innocent?

I’ve come to believe in talking with my hard core Trumpist friends (and reading the comments on TGP) that it’s the Nefarious Libs, the Deep State and the Gobalists who keep thwarting the big reveal that will bring all those evil people down.
It’s self-re-enforcing.

1 Like

Well it depends on what “soon” is.

Why the tit for tat?

I was one of those people you’d tried complaining about who said I’d stand by what Mueller said. His report is out. I accept his findings. It should be noted that I never really dug too deep into the collusion business. I thought the constant lying about Russian contacts-especially regarding the Trump Tower meeting-was terribly shady, but again, I stand by what Mueller found.

Pirro is stupid Trump wantabe who knows how to play to the low IQ Trump fans that inhabit FN. Proof of the old adage that Fox will never go broke underestimating the intelligence of it’s viewers.

Then he said it again, and had to be reminded that it was correctly done. Then he said it again…

1 Like

Definitely. The media, left and right, sensationalize too much and then look like fools when their suspicions turn out to be false.

It depends on what you consider soon.

Much of the mainstream media has been over-the-top in their promotion of the Trump-Russia collusion story since 2016. Each rumor was treated as the bombshell that was going to blow the Trump administration apart. Here is a montage of some of the highlights:

Yet the Mueller report concluded that the collusion story was all just a giant, debunked conspiracy theory. The Mueller investigation took 2 1/2 years with dozens of investigators and spent over $30 million to reach that conclusion.

We just found out a few days ago that federal prosecutor John Durham has been assigned to investigate possible abuse of the government surveillance powers. It may take months or years to start to get the full story. I can wait.

It is amazing how everyone forgot that Devin Nunes already investigated all of this when he had the chair. Remember he would keep the white house up to date with what was going on. There is no deep state Trump is a piece of trash🗑

4 Likes

Drip, drip, drip…:sunglasses:

He would have to be told. Our president can’t read a newspaper article must unless a FISA warrant.

Another great part of this era is that some people think the truth comes from Trump, Pirro, Internet animals and Republican Media.

We might just be stuck in an Andy Griffith episode where some New York city slicker comes to Mayberry and cons Gomer. Andy needs to hurry up and save Gomer from himself.

The problem is, there is no Andy.

6 Likes

I love this analogy.

4 Likes

That’ll happen at the same time he locks up Hillary, has Mexico pay for the wall, repeals and replaces ObamaCare, and releases his taxes.

1 Like

Mueller did not conclude anything about collusion.

Did you read the report?

Trump doesn’t read newspapers and Sarah Palin reads them all.

Together maybe they’d read 1/2 of them?

4 Likes

I think it’s easy to tell here who consumes the most Republican media.

Oh, it is quite telling.

The term “low information voters” that Trump supporters were using around the 2016 election seemed to describe themselves.

2 Likes