Dear Conservatives, do NOT praise Kanye West

Just found this. Chappelle on Kanye and Trump.

Did you see those socks on the white guy?

Oh for ■■■■■■ sake, really?

You can’t understand what I have written numerous times for you?

Quit trying to throw that I approve of what he said into the mix when that IS NOT what I did at all.

I said I give him credit for going against what everyone considers the “norm” which is any person of color spouting the democrat lines. You can tell it pissed people off because of the reaction he received. Not once (no matter how many times you want to try to tie those words to me) did I say I approved of his message,

That is all. If you can’t get it this time, there is no hope.

If you don’t agree with what he says, that seems like a weird thing to “give him credit” for.

I don’t agree with David Duke, but I give him credit for going against the norm, and he certainly pisses people off.

See? Doesn’t that look weird?

Why? It takes some balls sometimes to go against social convention or the norm as shown by the backlash he received.

Louis Farrakhan and David Duke go against social convention all the time. I don’t find it praiseworthy.

But what you’re saying is that you give him credit because he pisses of “the libs” - right?

That’s the state of the modern right wing.

Kanye West literally thinks he is Jesus. He doesn’t have balls. He’s insane. He’s seriously mentally disabled and needs help.

2 Likes

Exactly my point. Righties are giving him for backing the President, regardless of what he’s saying. But endorsing a man who wants to get rid of a major Republican accomplishment – 13th amendment – is really sad and shows how low the party has sunken.

I know exactly what you wrote and what you’re saying.

You’re giving him “credit” for speaking his mind. That’s like giving Jones credit for speaking his mind.

So I guess any black man who says they support Trump, but ends up saying something nutty gets “credit” right?

My goodness. How low the GOP has sank.