Doubtful since he can’t stand the Kochs

Can Sheldon Adelson be far behind?

Life’s too short. RIP.

1 Like

Doesn’t he like real billionaires?

1 Like

Doubt it as they didn’t fund his camp

How so?

Comment section on Breitbart is a real treat this morning… these people have not been this overjoyed since the NZ mosque shootings :man_shrugging:

wow the comments section of Breitbart is normally awful and hateful but the celebration that is shown there today is disgusting

As much as I disagreed with his politics I am thankful for his great philanthropy to hospitals and the arts (David Koch Theatre at Lincoln Center)

George Soros is smiling at the irony of this.

1 Like

Didn’t know that. Good for him. If he donated to the arts that right there says he had at least a bit of Liberalism. Not that it matters - just nice to know.

Oh I’m not defending the Koch brothers, I never heard of them until liberals & Dems started demonizing them for being conservative and Republican which we all know now that they are really globalists and leaned liberal more then anything else. I was just pointing out the Democrat political landscape is to “pick a demon”, the richer the better and if they ever voted R attack and destroy them for political gain , will not change. :woman_shrugging:

Thoughts and prayers go out to his family. I may not agree with his politics but there is a time and place for it and it is not on the day of his passing.

1 Like

It’s not just Democrats. Republicans are oh so very skilled at it too. Hell, I’d say even more so. The Koch brothers or Sheldon Adelson aren’t brought up around her nearly as much as Soros. Republicans have mastered the art of the rich boogeyman.

1 Like

Rest in Peace

1 Like

Also donated to the ACLU. His giving was a conundrum.

Rest In Peace, David Koch.

And yet when Ginsberg croaks, liberals will cry if anyone says mean things

Not at all considering he was more libertarian than anything.

LOL ! Someone doesn’t know what Breitbart is, it appears…