Dave Chappelle on the Jussie Smollett Incident . He's Skewering the inquisition

I liked the special and I agree with this article.

Yes… this part was great.

"“What if I was Chinese but born in this (expletive) body – that’s not funny?” he continues, squinting his eyes. "And the rest of my life, I had to go around making that face: ‘Hey, everybody, I’m Chinese!’ And then everybody get mad: ‘Stop making that face, that’s offensive.’ ‘What? This is how I feel inside.’ “”

Did I ask you to validate with me? I just made an assumption… and I am pretty confident that I am correct.

yes… and it shows who attacked the show…

" Chappelle’s Show” was an iconic cultural milestone, recognized for its brave and perceptive commentary. This latest special has not been received so kindly. The Atlantic calls it a “temper tantrum.” The Root says it’s “lazy.” The Ringer says it’s “predictable.” Vice urges its readers to skip it altogether. This echoes the sentiment of a New York Times column from last month, critiquing a similar Chapelle comedy set, which declares his jokes are “getting old.” But did Chappelle change, or did we"

Is Obama Muslim? Was he born in the US? Did Hilary kill Seth Rich? Was the FISA warrant declassed?

Calling Trump voters “dumb ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ is not much of a criticism? If you insist.

I’m just trying to figure out which parts of his show are the gospel truth and which are left-wing talking points. It’s all very confusing.

Nothing new or controversial about dems saying such things about Trump supporters, but don’t forget dems vote for rich elites too. They are all over the dem party. Look how Biden’s son got rich… But taking on the alphabet people and #metoo is…

Yes… they are torturing Assange just like they did Manafort…

" The Pink Floyd member called for the release of the Wikileaks founder, per [The Irish Examiner]
(https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/entertainment/pink-floyds-roger-waters-performs-at-rally-in-aid-of-julian-assange-947922.html)
, addressing the crowd that was gathered there by saying: “How do we put ourselves in the position of a Julian Assange in solitary confinement,"

No, what’s new and controversial is that you seem to be embracing it.

Yes, what? I asked a lot of questions that “cons” believed in. How did that turn out?

Embracing free speech?. I’ve always done that.

Birtherism comes out of the 2008 Hillary camp. And remember all the “truthers” on the left.

I’m sure brazille was right. Seth was shot for being the wrong race on the wrong side of town. As it was a democrat city which are basically the wild west these days. Amazing the party that loves laws produces anarchy in it’s cities…

Didn’t you start the thread?

No, cratic did

No, the jussie smollett thread. From the beginning of the hoax.

Chappelle is funny, we use to play the Rick James video over and over couldn’t get enough.

No. Embracing the fact that Chappelle called Trump voters “dumb ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ simply because he said something else you agree with.

I would really like to know WHY you would have thought I would NOT have enjoyed STICKS and STONES in its entirety>

Watched it over the weekend and loved it.

Theme was the old saying and he pointed out how messed up it is that anything is censured.

Highlight for me was the alphabet joke line and the segment about the unflattering f word for gays where the standards lady tells him…Well your not gay…

I hope everyone gets to watch this…ALL of it.

:1st_place_medal:

They didn’t like the alphabet stuff…

:angry:

I just saw another vid on you tube… Making fun of media pushing white guilt for decades. It’s now getting laughable.

Just type in… “Bill Burr : White Guilt Reaction.” The hosts are American blacks…Hilarious.