Dave Chappelle Attacked on Stage by Armed Lunatic

Dave Chappelle Attacked on Stage by armed Lunatic…

A broken-armed lunatic now.

5 Likes

Y’know, I’m not seeing ANYTHING about this guy being trans. Even Fox and Friends is saying nothing of the sort. And you just know they’d be all over it if it was. So why did you guys want this guy to be trans so badly?

Has nothing to do with want, that’s who he has the biggest beef with, that’s all.

There’s a reason why libs can’t meme. Hell, they can’t even see a joke when it’s right in front of their sloped noses. :rofl:

2 Likes

This is America, of course it is at own expense.

Oh edit to add and there are tweets calling for people to attack him from the trans community, that are still up by the way.

1 Like

:rofl:

It has everything to do with “want.”

The guy who stormed the stage was a cisgender MAGA rapper named “Noname_Trapper.”

I won’t link to his songs, but they’re out there.

Yes but if you were to speculate prior to that being known you wouldn’t be out of line assuming it was considering how many death and assault threats that community has been sending his way.

I wonder if he screamed about this being MAGA country? :thinking: :rofl:

I heard noname trapper has a trans boyfriend.

His not being trans never ruled the trans fight out as motive, he could just be an ally.

1 Like

The plop thickens.

1 Like

Wait, aren’t you one of the ones that always says we should get all the facts before we draw conclusions?

Yes, which is why I drew no such conclusion, doesn’t mean it isn’t understandable if others do. Especially the guy who has been seeing and dealing with those threats.

Me neither:

Mental illness, perhaps? I’m clueless as to the connection between Dave Chappelle and gentrification :thinking: