Dalai Lama says refugees should return home and rebuild?

Why is these refugees MUST return to their native countries? I find it rather hypocritical many find this “common sense advice”—coming from a man who obviously hasn’t practiced it.

And Europe only being for Europeans, that’s priceless. I’m also curious how it is they’re supposed to rebuild what they left behind.

There are freedoms one takes advantage & takes for granted in the U S, for example, that don’t exist in various Muslim majority nations. One I’ll cite is the freedom to speak & assemble that does not exist in my husband’s native country.

I really find that Europe for Europeans nonsense priceless as there are Muslims in those countries who were born & raised there, and, while there is a troublemaker element, there are plenty who aren’t bothering anyone.

I consider both England and the United States my home.

I also cannot find any real evidence that Jarrett said what she said.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/make-america-more-islamic-quote/

I think you misread my post.

@Cratic3947 posted:

He even said European nations must “help them, educate them” and ensure they have a good quality of life. However, the Dalai Lama also suggested these efforts must be made with the provision that the migrants will eventually leave.”

To which I responded: Europeans “must” not have to do anything. No “free lunches”.

yes, and if they let too many in too fast, they will make their new country like the one they left.

Strawman. Deflection. I never said she said that.