(D)omestic Terror in Atlanta

Lord knows they’ve had enough practice defending the Talibantifa over the last few years. :rofl:

3 Likes

Well
looks look a little more cash free bail coming up in Atlanta.

6 Likes

They think we care about Antifa :rofl:

Put them all in jail lol.

Lol I do. I loosely remember the term during the Metzget trials, but we were just kids who liked to scrap and what better target than Nazis comi not up from California. I have an Antifa shirt, it’s funny to wear it to the grocery stroke and see the olds stroking out over it. Anti fascist = Antifa, that’s always a good thing to be.

Those little talibantifa fairies look funny on their yellow bellies. :rofl:

3 Likes

From the article

The antifa movement — a network of loosely organized radical groups who use direct action to fight the far-right and fascism — has been targeted by President Donald Trump as the force behind some of the violence and property destruction seen at some protests, though little evidence has been provided for such claims.

I mean seriously what rot. Good grief they don’t have to be targeted by anybody as anyone with a working brain and working eyeballs can see and comprehend the violence and destruction at every antifa/blm riot.

3 Likes

5 Likes

That meme needs flailing noodle arms.

3 Likes

Pretty sure KKK said something similar

4 Likes

Terrorists and terrorist supporters, with matching t-shirts. Only in affluent lib America. :rofl:

5 Likes

Link?

True, as can be seen in the posted charges against that other talibantifa fairy, most of them are 130 pounds of chewed tofu. :rofl:

2 Likes

KKK was anti fascist? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Whoosh

3 Likes

You can’t blame libs for being confused. It’s hard to keep up with all their groups. KKK, BLM, Talibantifa - all leftist terrorist creations, after all. :wink:

3 Likes

Truth hurts

2 Likes

But but but white supremacist (please forget KKK)

4 Likes

What “something similar” did the KKK say? I’m curious.

Weather Underground
Black Panthers

It’s like an all you can terrorize buffet. :rofl:

4 Likes

KKK is a leftist terror group now…

Y’all have lost your damn minds :rofl::rofl::rofl: