Cuomo Really Is A True Piece of Garbage

Fine line.

1 Like

Holy ■■■■ is he banging the editor in chief like Bernie Kerik was or what?

Mind bendingly stupid.

Liberal hate Cuomo.

1 Like

Jackwad.

4 Likes

Sure. Cuomo crosses it.

1 Like

There are others… many, many others.

1 Like

It’s possible.

But there are only a handful of politicians in the world that I hold as much distaste for as I do for the lesser (or least) Cuomo.

A post was merged into an existing topic: General Slop from Various Threads +fd

The brother is worse in my opinion.

2 Likes

He’s happy to be just another talking head. I don’t watch TV news, so I don’t have to deal with him.

1 Like

Fair enough.

1 Like

And to think Eliot Spitzer got run out of town on a rail and this dude is hanging around.

I was two weeks into my job as a paid political canvasser, working a State Senate race far out on Long Island, the day that the Spitzer hooker story broke. I was in the van, on the LIE, on my way to turf - and we all got a text saying “turn on the radio”.

The legacy of my career in New York State politics is watching them fall.

1 Like

I’m in the process of writing a paper not to cash in on it but in hopes to help caring agencies deal with contagious diseases in the future.

See we deal with things like the flu every year and people with disabilities seem to be more susceptible. Nursing homes and other residential facilities need to have protocols in place to help stop the spread of the flu and other respiratory diseases. I hope to be able to present at our state conference.

1 Like

That’s great. If you get it right, I hope everyone reads it.

1 Like

That’s the thing…I know where our mistakes were, and I know where we got it right to contain it. And I know what I do every day to stay ahead of it…if that’s even possible…

But so far its been successful.

That’s great! When you say “our mistakes”, who do you mean?

Be careful about thinking you understand what the mistakes were, Analyst’s Cardinal Sin. Context matters.

1 Like

My personal mistakes, the agencies mistakes, our governing body in the state…also. Its all there when I think about it.

Sounds like a good start. Good luck. Noble cause.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like