Cuomo Really Is A True Piece of Garbage

" Gov. Andrew Cuomo has a new book coming out — and it’s all about himself.

The three-term Democrat’s latest tome, “American Crisis,” promises to give readers a behind-the-scenes look into Cuomo’s handling of the coronavirus outbreak — even as the pandemic rages on.

The book will be released on Oct. 13, publisher Crown said Tuesday — one day after Cuomo teased on WAMC radio that he was penning a book.

In a press release, Crown called “American Crisis” a “remarkable portrait of leadership during crisis and a gritty story of gut-wrenching choices that point the way to a safer future for us all.”

This guy’s ego is monumental.

Maybe he could donate the proceeds of his book to the families of the seniors he killed with his policies?

"Crown said the book will lay out Cuomo’s “clear game plan” for battling coronavirus, with New York now at a 1 percent infection rate, despite recording 25,264 deaths — the most in the country."

Alternate Title: “How To Get Rid of those Pesky Non-Productive Old People and Blame Trump”

5 Likes

I’m pretty old and I’ve seen a few things, I’m pretty sure I’ve never seen this level of ■■■■ baggery.

7 Likes

This is something Liberal and Conservative agree on.

2 Likes

Profiting off 33 thousand deaths that he murder.

3 Likes

@markdido you should post the picture of the cover in the op.

1 Like

I bet his 'roid rage ■■■■ bag brother follows suit.

1 Like

That’s a new level of low. What a ■■■■■■.

1 Like

Is that ■■■■■■ up for reelection?

1 Like

It’s like Charlie Manson writing a book on “How to Win Friends an Influence People”

4 Likes

That number is 10,000 ago.

1 Like

Look what they are pushing. He’s trying to get out there as the savior of the NYC Covid mess. We all know differently but some will lap it up.

1 Like

“He has delivered for New York. He has,”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/he-has-delivered-for-new-york-cuomo-praises-trumps-coronavirus-response/2371465/%3Famp

1 Like

I’d bet out Hannity Libs are champing at the bit to get copy

Nah, this guy is as humble as the day is long:
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=andrew+cuomo+book&crid=M81GU0U54PM7&sprefix=andrew+cuomo%2Caps%2C197&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_3_12

1 Like

Lesser son of a greater father.

He’s a ■■■■■■■■ and always has been. Everything he’s done in his life is calculated to end with him beating dad - as President of the United States.

3 Likes

Yep self absorbed at every step.

I know that everyone likes to throw around “narcissist” as an insult against politicians, to the point where it’s become meaningless.

But Andrew Cuomo is a textbook narcissist.

5 Likes

The vast majority of them are.

2 Likes

The name Cuomo has almost as much cache in New York as LaGuardia.

Shame Chris and Drew are such disappointments.

I think you’ll lose that bet.

No, I disagree.

The vast majority of politicians are staggeringly egotistical. That’s a personality trait.

Narcissism is clinical. It’s a disorder.

1 Like