Cuomo getting an Emmy?

Seriously? If awards ceremonies weren’t already a joke (see the Nobel prize and Obama), Cuomo getting getting an Emmy for acting like a leader for his response during the pandemic? For what? Hell, Martin Sheen is more worthy of one than him. Even Lloyd Bridges would be more deserving an award for his leadership during the Naked Gun movies.

3 Likes

Emmy for killing off senior citizens.

I can see that.

3 Likes

Good thing these awards aren’t a liberal grab-ass ceremony.

1 Like

May as well. Libs are gonna vote the murderer in for another term. He’s useful. lol

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for Lloyd Bridges to receive his. Hell he had his tongue replaced by a Labrador retrievers!

1 Like

I read somewhere it’s nod for him to run for pres in 2024. So it wasn’t enough to drive some business out of his state…but to drive them out of the country.

So he wants to kill all the seniors in 2024, not just the ones in his state?

Must be nice to have a brother working for CNN so you don’t get any negative coverage whatsoever on that network.

Yes…it wasn’t enough to kill his own senior citizens.

Beside the younger generation needs the medical funds instead.

NYC values.

Yeah an emmy for killing off 7000 nursing home residents through sheer stupidity…or worse.

Well if the roll was similar to Schindler’s list I could see him pulling it off.

He thinks he’s in Goodfellows

Lol that’s even better, I can see him pulling off a good version of Tommy DeVito.

1 Like

He thinks he is.

NEW YORKERS FLEE CITY IN DROVES AMID CORONAVIRUS, CRIME CONCERNS: REPORT

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ obviously the new lib measurement of success ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

he should get a nobel in economics, he has single handedly found the way to reduce cost for end of life care in NY.

It seems to me that moron Cuomo should be considering himself lucky he has gotten his ass sued by the families of 6 or 7,000 dead people in nursing homes…

Was the Emmy in the category of killing off the most nursing home residents?? :thinking:

Hey, the movie came true. lol

4 Likes