Cuomo blames "Trump's CDC" for nursing home deaths

Cuomo for President!

Cuomo is a graduate of the Hillary Clinton “It’s everybody’s fault except mine” school of politics.

1 Like

What was CDC guidance in March and April?

I heard this call live as it aired.

She was DESPERATE to get NY officials to stop this.

On March 26, talk show host Mark Levin was called by a woman who told him about a New York State health order that required nursing homes to accept recovering coronavirus patients discharged from hospitals. Levin’s show is one of the most listened to radio programs and podcasts in the U.S.

The caller identified herself as Elaine and described herself as a physician and medical director in a long-term care facility in New Rochelle, a coronavirus hotspot at that time. Elaine said:

I wanted to bring your attention and to the listeners’ attention what is about to happen in New York with respect to nursing homes. The governor has ordered that all nursing homes mut accept COVID positive patients who are actually and potentially still infectious into their facilities. And this will put our residents – our long-term population at risk.

Good people TRIED to stop it.

:+1:t3: Right on! :fist:t3:

Apparently I am the only one interested in this important information. How do you judge a situation if you don’t know anything about it?

I am not opposed to Cuomo taking the heat here.

It’s okay of you don’t know the answer LOL>

New York MANDATED this.

Not the CDC.

See my linky.

Yes they did. Based on what? Maybe playing devil’s advocate here, but if NY mandated it based on CDC guidance, the story changes.

1 Like

Don’t wear a mask!

Wear a mask!

Cuomo’s an ass. It’s on him. Too bad Trump is running around throwing covid parties, encouraging the bleach covidians, making everything covid about himself.

He did this at the last debate, and let Biden off the hook a cpl of times.

It’s just smart politics, at this point, for someone like Cuomo to draw attention to both the millstone and the albatross Trump has hung, all by his lonesome, above his glorious paunch.

1 Like

I have posted this important information over and over. Made a whole thread about it.

Glad we are finally on the same page.

Cuomo is an ass because TRUMP!!!

Right on! :fist:t3:

Nope. Bad read.

I read very well.

You made a thread specifically on CDC guidance on readmissions to nursing homes?

I made a thread about the truth of the “management” of the virus by the experts. Your observation is just one more example.

I also addressed where Cuomo got the idea in another thread.

Looks kinda vague below;

PolitiFact | New York’s nursing home policy was not fully in line with CDC

The top administrator at CMS, Seema Verma, pushed back on Cuomo’s claim that the state followed federal guidance. She cited a March 13 CMS document, which says that nursing homes should only accept those patients for which they can care.

My time here is limited, there is much that I don’t see or have time to read.