Crying Chuck. Poster child for TDS

Because you don’t give a damn what Democrats do… but want to string up any republican.

Not true. I have always given Kudos to any politician when it is due. And I have damned any politician when they screw up. If Trump did nothing wrong then good for him. But my timeline has some holes in it that I want to get information on.

His full attention was on impeaching Trump, totally oblivious to what was happening in China and totally distracting our nation’s attention from what was deadly important. Chuck…you’ve done enough damage to our country and I hope your constituents agree and send you packing. You’re a turd.

Doubtful that Murphy of NJ will lead much of anything for the Dems visiting the White House yesterday to thank the POTUS.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-meeting-governor-murphy-new-jersey/

1 Like

None of them are well, not after pushing the Russian collusion lie for how many years only to be exposed as liars, traitors and human scum!

Or vely cosy to get Halitosy Belicosey Pelosi.

You are a broken record!

1 Like

And not wrong!

“There are 50,000 Americans now who are dead, in significant part because of his incompetence, because of his inability to think beyond himself and put the country first,” Schiff said, apparently without irony or self-awareness. “I don’t think we would have ever anticipated that his brand of narcissism and his brand of incompetence, sometimes his brand of malevolence, would be so fatal to the American people.”