CRUZ ON HANNITY: President Trump is FIGHTING for What the American People Want

Originally published at: CRUZ ON HANNITY: President Trump is FIGHTING for What the American People Want | Sean Hannity

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz stopped-by ‘Hannity’ Tuesday night to weigh-in on President Trump’s “candid” conversation with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer; saying the Commander-in-Chief is simply fighting for what the American people want.

“I remember when you did a filibuster and I watched… I watched the president today and I’m thinking this is what people want from their elected officials. To fight for the promises they made. Why don’t we see more of this in the Republican party?” asked Hannity.

“The American people have been frustrated with Washington, frustrated that too many officials don’t follow through on their promises,” said Cruz.

“I watched that whole exchange with Nancy Pelosi and I think the President was terrific. He was standing up and saying we’re going to keep our promises, secure the border, and build the wall… The President is fighting to do what the American people want, which is to secure the border and build the wall,” he added.

Watch Ted Cruz on ‘Hannity’ above.