Critical Theory is not an extension of the Civil Rights Movement

He probably said that. But can I see where you got that transcript from? Link?

Here’s my link. So how was Trump wrong?

1 Like

It doesn’t exist. Remember ? So don’t worry about it.

1 Like

So what are Republican banning in schools.

Has anyone been denied vaccines or treatment for being white?

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2022-01-16/ap-fact-check-trump-seeds-race-animus-with-covid-falsehood

TRUMP: “The left is now rationing lifesaving therapeutics based on race, discriminating against and denigrating … white people to determine who lives and who dies. If you’re white you don’t get the vaccine or if you’re white you don’t get therapeutics. … In New York state, if you’re white, you have to go to the back of the line to get medical health.”

accept no one is being denied therapeutics.
It seem Republican have no idea how hospitals work.

1 Like

Show us your proof since stated this as a fact. No waffling.

That isn’t how burden of proof works you need to prove something exist, I don’t need to prove it doesn’t.

I did not make a statement as a fact. I don’t need to prove anything. It was you was who said no one is being denied therapeutics.
Now you need to put up your facts or admit that you have noidea if someone has been denied therapeutics.
No waffling. Let’s see your proof.

Trump made a statement.
I said he was wrong

NYC simply is apply race as a factor into their system because minorities are at greater risk of per-existing health issues due to generations of poor diet due to low income which means they are admitted to hospital for COVID more often.

healthcare works by defining risk factor and prioritizing them.

so far no one is being denied treatment because NYC hospital have yet to collapse due to lack of supplies.

Now your waffling.
So now I know that you were not telling facts. You were making up crap.
In fact you have no idea what NYC is doing. You have no idea if someone in NYC has been denied treatment and why they have been denied treatment. All your doing is repeating crap you have been told by the leftist on tv.

I don’t watch TV.

Sure more made up crap.

1 Like

how do you think hospitals work.

The medical personal do what the upper management says. I have a daughter who is an IUC nurse, and a daughter who is a PA. Now tell me they don’t know how things work.

how does upper management determine priority care.

You have no idea. Which is why you posted untrue crap.
Tell me how long did it take to find out that cuomo was putting covid positive patients in nursing homes?
That’s the trouble with hate it causes people to say crap and call it the truth.

By determining what the hospital priorities are and distributing it to the staff. Do you not understand what uppermanagement does.

now let say you have a group of people who are 2x more likely to be admitted would that warrant priority?

Your tribe claims nothing … because it doesn’t exist. You all made your bed… sleep, wrapped in your denial.

1 Like