Critical Race Theory Question

I take time to read posts, read mine above, I have already answered your now question, posthumously.

You said, "

So, you believe that the law that says someone can shoplifting items below the value of 1000 dollars comes from God who is Nature. A law that designates taxes that must be paid comes from God who is nature? Really?

did America control their local government?

Unh’ hunh’…
Talk about the slow lane. jeesh’!

How do you see “all laws arising from an experience with nature” to be different from “all laws arising from nature”?

Different?
It does not to have to be an “experience” all of the time, but rather simply observation thereof some Natural Phenomenon playing out before you.

Different subject:

E=MC2, started as a Natural observation by Newton, and yes I know The Theory of Relativity is an Einstein position.
But Newton observed Nature, and laid the ground work for what can be describe as Gravitational Law; though gravity is amazingly aloof.
I know it is a bit strange, but…

And the answer is yes.

Allan

Do you not regard observing something as an experience?

All laws come from experiencing Nature seems rather tautological to me. Everything we experience and law-making itself are obviously all part of Nature. It sounds like saying, “Aspects of nature come from Nature,” which doesn’t really explain anything. I thought you were asking for something a bit more meaningful than that.

Hobbes might say that laws come from the lawmakers’ desire to ensure their present and future access to necessities and to protect their present and future possession from plunder.

The state makes laws that protect all those on it’s geographical domain, and enforces those laws via prescribed punishments for infringements. Problems arise when the members devising laws seek to advantage themselves above others by exempting themselves from laws they impose on others.

It’s not all about you.
Your experiencing anything does not alter Truth, no more than your experiences alter Gravity.
Regarding observing as or experiencing is a waste of mind juice.
Don’t get caught up in words, but if clarification on word useage is your bag, two words, First Form, even in words themselves; “that was a golden egg”.
Both a hinderance, and a vessel the American English language has the mostest’.
Don’t get hung up on them.
Linguistic Philosophy was to solve all Philosophical issues, but Dialectic, real Dialectic is rare, and too many words for the same thing creates Rhetoric intentionally or otherwise.
In short don’t get hung up on words, First Form the word, you’d be very surprised.

Who said aspects of Nature?
The Natural State… period… again use that mind juice sparingly.
Steer clear of Modality, or Nodality, can hang you up too.

Hobbes was a Monarchist, a Dictator jock sniffer, who relied heavly upon Grotius, albeit a somewhat perverse take therefrom.

Sounds Un-Natural to me no?
First Form, First Form, First Form…
You answer your own questions you ask of me to clarify for you.
It’s all right there in front of you, and you see it too…

Truth is reality. There can be no knowing my environment for me without an awareness of myself and what is not me or other, And what is I and what is another are always having some manner of unique relationship. And that relationship is as integral to the reality as I and the other are.

While it is true that my experience of something impersonal need not change the impersonal thing, although it often does change it, my experience and/or awareness of another person always changes me, and the other, if they are aware of me.

I don’t see how your exhortation to not think here is at all useful. Could you explain your thesis more clearly. I’m interested in understanding you.

:rofl: That whole post is gibberish, but I love this.

Cleveland Guardians

:rofl:

Yep

Discussions on race just bring us all together, right? :face_vomiting:

1 Like

No, it is just to complex for you to comprehend.
That’s ok… your not a complex thinker.
Complex thinking takes years of well complex thinking, and study.
And as you find my post “gibberish” I now admit I as well find your post “gibberish”, and very very jealously silly.
When the adults are talking…
Being a Mod does not give you authority to troll.

I agree.
Observance or experience of The Natural State shows us First Form, true “Truth” reality.
Good place to derive…

You.
You.
You.
You.

Useful?
I take it to mean useful to you.
You arrive at the answer you seemingly portend to seek, on your own.

Truth is reality, major, major, major, insight.
Reality is best proofed by The Natural State.

Side note:
I value this discourse, think not that I do not; because I do.
Again remove yourself, it becomes clear; clearer.
It’s clear you studied, or are a quick study, or at the begining of study; don’t get hung up on modes, or nodes.
I choose Forms, and therein allows the First of such.
Again less you.
Why so much you?
Analogy is important to cross the divide; in your own process.
GO GUARDIANS!!!

Truth is reality. There can be no knowing your environment for you without an awareness of yourself and what is not you or other, And what is you and what is another are always having some manner of unique relationship. And that relationship is as integral to the reality as you and the other are.

While it is true that your experience of something impersonal need not change the impersonal thing, although it often does change it, your experience and/or awareness of another person always changes you. And it also changes the other, if they are aware of you.

I don’t see how your exhortation not to think here is at all useful. Could you explain your thesis more clearly. I’m interested in understanding you.

:rofl::+1:t4: You are most assuredly not complex.

Am too…

Why are you so hard all the time… all over me?
I’m just “truthin’”…
Thar’ that now betterer’?

kjk 2

Taken from your post:

Count how many times you focused on YOU; a whole lot!
It is not all about YOU!

What is this Philosophy 101 remedial?
The Universe does not exist because YOU are in it, that is of course not true if you are the center of your own Universe, which is not real, as it is nothing more than your own construct.

Let me role play, hummmmm’ YOU!

I was just getting over covid; the delta variant.
Again, I’m role playing YOU…
I wanted, and I needed a ham sandwich to replenish me.
I walked to the deli, and ordered a ham sandwich.
I ate the ham sandwich, completely.
I walked home, and slept replenished.

Reality was that it was not a ham sandwich, but rather a corned beef sandwich; a mistake at the deli, that you ate.
Do to your refusal to get vacinated, and the sickness therefrom you could not tell you ate a corned beef sandwich, instead of your ham sandwich.

Now did you eat a ham sandwich, or a corned beef sandwich?
The answer; you ate a damned corned beef sandwich.
Your perception of having eaten a ham sandwich does not change the Truth, the Reality, that you in fact did not eat a ham sandwich.