Critical Race Theory Question

Except that’s not what it says, that’s what you wish it said.

and that’s incorrect. the bs narrative used to push for teaching crt

1 Like

yeah i heard the “it’s nothing like what it actually is” argument

1 Like

That’s code for anti-white

2 Likes

Is teachng about slavery and Jiim Crow anti-white racism?

CRT is black history?

How does a school, talk to a room full of diverse students… and not mention the term “diversity” or “identity”?

Race is a “social construct” so even if you teach that racism is bad… how do you do it effectively without mentioning that race is made up?

How is inequality a bad word? Inequality doesn’t exist?

There are some words I would not say to 6th grade kids… because they are more complex concepts. But that doesn’t mean every single word here is a trigger word that should get a teacher in trouble

CRT helps improve the implementation of effective black history. CRT itself is not black history.

no it is not

sure wasnt when i was taught about it

Why does it use coded language? Why not just say “be on the lookout for anti-white racism” if that’s what it’s supposed to mean?

Diversity has nothing to do with CRT teachings.

Allan

2 Likes

Shakespeare is smiling

Our forum host, Sean Hannity, once said, “The U.S. is the greatest, best country God has ever given man on the face of the earth.”

For true patriots, that sense of superiority is important to preserve. And the way we keep our country and our people the “greatest-best” is to make sure we avoid talking to kids about words and concepts like “ethnocentrism.”

1 Like

Hamlet… hmmm. Shakespeare…. Othello.

No more reading Othello in English class I guess.

If you want to explain that to the smooth-brained ■■■■■■■■ at the Texas Public Policy Foundation who came up with this list, give it a try. :slight_smile:

It’s actually hard to discuss the Tempest fully without discussing colonialism.

thats not the intent at all

no one wants to hide the past more than the left. recognizing greatness also means acknowledging past sins. overcoming them is what adds to the greatness

dont you agree?

can you also discuss it without discussing “whiteness as property” and other such nonsense?

2 Likes

What? What does that mean? What is “the implementation of effective” of any history?

This is so ironic on so many levels…