Crime in South Texas Way Up

It makes absolute sense.

1 Like

Sense is in short supply these days…

1 Like

That’s why I told Webster to replace the word “common sense” with uncommon sense. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

It is a new sensibility.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl:

Haiti isn’t racist so therefore the US isn’t racist?

Did I understand correctly?

Yes. Haiti can’t be racist if they’re all of the same race and you said, the US was “likely better than where they came from”. Now if Haiti can’t be racist to a black person and in your words the US is likely better, than obviously the US is less racist than Haiti…according to you and I agree. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

No.

Why are Haitians, the race of whom is black, who have complete hegemony in Haiti, fleeing to the most systemically racist country in the world?

And why isn’t Haiti a paradise?

1 Like

But I never said they left Haiti because of racism, In Haiti

Strawman

“In the world” :rofl:

Name one more systemically racist

1 Like

And why isn’t Haiti a paradise?

1 Like

No, because I don’t care what other countries have a history of racism towards black people. I only care about the country I live in.

I’m staying so I can fix it… I thought that was the way to do it.

Not history. What does history have to do with it? You think you can “fix” history? How?

I’m staying so I can fix it… I thought that was the way to do it.

Yet they shouldn’t? What’s logical about that?

Did I say Haitians shouldn’t stay to fix their country? It’s ultimately a choice right?

What did I actually say? Stop the strawman

Mexico has historically attracted a variety of immigrants with their own interests. Bands of indigenous Americans fleeing everything from hostile tribes like the Comanche to Osage fleeing potential murder for their oil rights in the early 20th Century have crossed into Mexico.

The only preference in the above article indicates those from various Latin American countries, already having linguistic & cultural ties may become citizens with two years of residence rather than five. It appears the Mexican government is looking at likelihood of integration rather than ethnicity or race.

Yeah, you kinda did. And that we should throw open the doors.

Why isn’t Haiti a paradise?

1 Like

SOUNDS rosey… Just try going there illegally! They will throw you in prison, & it will be very bad for you…

Have a relative who is moving from SW TX to the east side of the state,

She’s tired of sleeping sitting in a chair in the house with a gun in her lap in case some of the cartel or otherwise criminal illegal types decide to break in.

The criminal activity in that rural area is like you say wayyy up this year.

1 Like

Yeah, Wiki mentioned nothing about unlawful immigration. It’s also a felony to marry a migrant for purposes of legalization.

Mexico has hosted a variety of émigrés throughout its history, including European Jews, Middle Easterners and South Asians.

Their policy regarding legal immigration is actually quite reasonable, IMO. Tell ‘em how you intend to support yourself, speak Spanish and become a part of their society, and they’ll work with you.