Creepy Dude/Nepotism Beneficiary and Brother of cnn Stooge Broke Several Laws While Harassing Multiple Women

You’d think someone who’s been in D.C. for nearly 50 years would know how thing works.

Oh yeah… that’s right…he knows exactly how it works.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/05/01/biden-delaware-documents/

Props to the DNC - they’re absolute masters of sleight of hand. Everybody’s focused on Cuomo, while NYC is now mandating vaccines - it’s amazing that the party that believes voter ID is “oppression” gleefully pushes “papers please.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/nyc-to-require-covid-vaccine-proof-for-indoor-dining-fitness-entertainment/ar-AAMTndX

3 Likes

Cuomo is in the “I will not resign” phase of the resigning cycle.

3 Likes

Since she admitted there would be no record of a sexual complaint (she had lied about that) , they stopped looking. She said they wouldn’t find anything.

As someone who lives in NYC and is vaccinated… I have no problem with this.

no, the other way around. DiBlasio announced it early this morning. He hates Cuomo’s guts btw.

Theaters, restaurants and concert venues want to fill up, and they know sensible people won’t want to risk sitting shoulder to shoulder with unvaccinated chuckleheads.

1 Like

I agree. As tightly as Broadway theaters and surrounding restaurants pack people in- who wants to be 1 foot away from an unvaxxed person for 3 hours? I wonder if kids under 12 are exempt? They are not allowed at the Met Opera, but how many litlle kids go there? I’m wondering about the DIsney shows on Broadway.

Tara Reade, a former Senate staffer who has accused Joe Biden of sexual assault, told The Associated Press that the complaint she filed 27 years ago did not specifically label the former vice president’s actions as sexual harassment or assault.

So they stopped looking. Also, contemporaneously, her life story unravelled and she was shown to be a lying huckster. ‘Manipulative, deceitful, user’: Tara Reade left a trail of aggrieved acquaintances - POLITICO

1 Like

Moot point.

You’re not reading that right.

But that aside, Gropey joe called the report to be released.

Where is it??

I’m reading it fine.

1. He called for the report to be released
  2. She said “Well actually, there is no report.”

Now you’re making it look like you didn’t read it at all.

No report alleging anything sexual. So what would they look for? Her story completely fell apart after she talked to journalists.

Not sure how to spell Deja Vu though that is what comes to mind.

This got the narrative changed away from nursing home deaths and then they big sausaged it away with jokes.

Distraction…

2 Likes

Cuomo not Commie enough.

not even liberals like Cuomo.

1 Like

Like DiBlasio… no one really likes Cuomo

What do you think of the next guy, Eric Adams ? How long til everyone hates him, too? It’s a thankless job.

Long as it’s a democrat.