Crazyjoe foaming at the mouth

You guys really are scared of Biden. I would be to if I was Trump supporter and the poll numbers are what they now.

Every time a new one of these thread starts, the stench of fear gets stronger. :wink:

Exactly. Crazy joe screwed up, in my opinion

I am not concerned about Crazyjoe ha ha ha

No because he clearly is. I don’t believe it was any coincidence that Joe wanted that prosecutor away from a probable prosecution of his son.

Then why did the new prosecutor not drop the case when he was appointed.

Tons of whataboutisms in this thread.

Does Joe need a bib yet? Burning question.

“Pobable”? What in depth knowledge of Ukrainian internal politics gave you that idea?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I do not think anyone I knew wanted to remove the special prosecutor for Trump. And, he did not find what the libs wanted him to. That was the real entertaining :joy: outdone. Just like the election, get over it.

You might be watching too much fake news on TV, Adam

They are still so mad they could spit! :+1::grin:

1 Like

He needs visiting angels

Yeah, all that fake news if world leaders wanting Shokin gone for corruptiin and him getting overwhelmingly voted out by the people of Ukraine. That fake news poe?

He certainly needs something. He always was stupid and now seems to be in early dementia or something IMO.

I assume you mean Ukraine and China.
And he wound up on that board in the Ukraine company in his 20’s with a salary of 83k a year with no history or expertise in the field. Gee,I wonder how he got that job?
Joe doesn’t know. He never asks Hunter how he keeps winding up getting rich in countries that his father throws billions of our dollars.
And this is fine with them because talks (and no contracts) were going on about a Trump Tower in Moscow while Trump was still not in the government.

don’t forget the massive street protest that lasted weeks when he was appointed.

He has crazy looking eyes

Great points.

Even when he doesn’t have a broken blood vessel in them.

1 Like