CRASH AND BERN: Nikki Haley SLAMS Bernie for ‘Ridiculous’ Childcare Claims

Originally published at: CRASH AND BERN: Nikki Haley SLAMS Bernie for ‘Ridiculous’ Childcare Claims | Sean Hannity

Former US Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley blasted Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders on social media Wednesday evening when she called-out the left-wing lawmaker for his “ridiculous” childcare claims.

“In the United States it costs, on average, $12,000 to have a baby. In Finland it costs $60. We’ve got to end the disgrace of our profit-driven health care system and pass Medicare for all,” posted Sanders.

“Alright @BernieSanders, you’re not the woman having the baby so I wouldn’t be out there talking about skimping on a woman when it comes to childbirth. Trust me! Nice try though,” fired-back Haley.

Alright @BernieSanders, you’re not the woman having the baby so I wouldn’t be out there talking about skimping on a woman when it comes to childbirth. Trust me! Nice try though. https://t.co/LlmLmqdbNk

— Nikki Haley (@NikkiHaley) March 20, 2019

“Health care costs are too high that is true but comparing us to Finland is ridiculous. Ask them how their health care is. You won’t like their answer,” she added.