CPAC in Hungary, with Viktor Orban as a Role Model

Academics left unchecked run amok. In the immortal words of Hildawg the Great, it takes a village.

Governors are supposed to be good stewards of the public coffers. They have a responsibility.

Who should set curriculum? Politicians or plumbers?

That’s why I say largely, but that Universities are not there to spread their (professors) ideologies. If taxpayers are paying, and students are paying, then they expect to get an education that is fitting. If the University becomes hostile to a significant faction of students because they are LGBQT+, or because they choose not to celebrate LGBQT+; or if say the liberal arts school is only accepting teachers with a specific world outlook, then the state administrators may have to step in and see that all students in the state are getting their moneys worth.
For the most part, I want someone with experience teaching math to make up the lesson plan for math class.

Are you ■■■■■■■ serious? Quoting the BNP?

Is that really what you consider a reliable news source.

I am actually staggered by this. What next ? Will we start talking about the intriguing and interesting ideas that Stormfront has?

1 Like

Its not like its a “Mussolini made the trains run on time” reference either.

In a thread about racial mixing he quotes a neofacist party that violently opposed mixed race relationships.

Getting the band back together

1 Like

What the actual ■■■■■

Boo!!

1 Like

I’m scared.

1 Like

Orban is a Hegelian.

It’s a fact. Look it up.

1 Like

Here’s another fact for you: Orban attended college in England on a Soros scholarship.

1 Like

Indeed he did and Soros has been critical of Orbans power grab which gave Orban absolute and total control of the country.

But I am sure the conspiracy theorists will see it all very differently.

Maybe Orban always harbored secret desires to have complete control or maybe over the years he like so many politicans came to love the power he had and wanted more.

Nice try.

Lol Soros always the James Bond supervillain. Hilarious

I didn’t say anything about a villain. You admit it happened then you still try to D⁶ it?

Is Soros famous for sending fascists to college?

There is a much more logical and true explanation.

1 Like

Not denied anything

And maybe his authority is based on the support of the Hungarian people for his policies, especially when it comes to preservation of Hungarian culture and opposition to open borders.

1 Like

There are 6 Ds.

1 Like