Cowboys for Trump creator found guilty in second US Capitol attack trial

Don’t confuse Allan with facts…once again. :grinning:

Jaywalking is a “crime” too i suppose. They should use that too in this blatantly political round of persecutions. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

…which exacerbates the crime that officer committed but no charges from the same system that is prosecuting this individual plus those like yourself that gives this blatant corruption a free pass.

Now the read the op again. Upto a year. Not that he is being sentenced to the year.

Carry on the pouty.

What is? Facing… not sentenced.

Not only that, but if an “officer” tells you to do something, you are required to do it, restricted or not.

2 Likes

This one is mind boggling to me. How have the officers who took selfies and who waved them in not been charged. I don’t think they have even been fired. That is ludicrous

1 Like

1 Like

Agreed. All involved should be charged - from the president (at the time) who told them to go to the capitol and fight, to any officers who may have waved them in, and any other government officials involved as well. I guess time will tell whether justice will be served or if corruption will prevail.

1 Like

Serious ■■■■ there :roll_eyes:

1 Like

It’s Sacred Grounds you know. Peasants shouldn’t be able to dirty up the place by being there uninvited. :wink:

4 Likes

It’s not working guys, the war is not working, January 6th isn’t working people think Biden sucks and is losing cognitive and probably soon the loss of being about to control bowel movements. You put in a dud with an expiration date, nothing that can be done will change that.

2 Likes

Then there is this guy.

A US Capitol riot suspect who fled the United States has been granted refugee status in Belarus, according to Belarusian state-owned television BelTA.

The California man, Evan Neumann, went to Europe after being charged in connection with the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol. Neumann initially settled in Ukraine, he said in an interview in November, but he claims he traveled to Belarus on foot after noticing that Ukrainian authorities were following him.

The new Florida Man. :rofl:

1 Like

image :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Well ya do something for 10 or 15 minutes and bam you’re in jail for 30, 40 years. How fair is that. :wink:

Don’t give them any ideas.

1 Like

The defendant will likely at most get 30 days in jail and probably less.

Hell, this ■■■■ for brains got exactly 4 days in jail.

They arrested a bear? :scream: