COVID stimulus idea

lol. MO. oops.

Hopefully locally you learned the lessons large part of your state didn’t and you are wearing masks and living gatherings.

Not really. Wal-Mart is the only business that requires people to wear masks. Their parking lot has been less than half full at any given time since. Schools have been in session for over two weeks now.

1 Like

Hoping for the best.

Your town should reconsider, because that’s exactly what the rest of your state did and now it is a hotspot.

The metro areas will always have disease problems.

Unfortunately, you will too if you don’t learn the lessons other communities have taught us.

I can see why some would want that to be true, but the fact is our community is not unique. There are many like ours who live cleaner than heavily populated areas.

Actually I don’t think will ever hit the real rural areas that hard. I’ve lived in a few and for the most part (besides the mask) they practiced what’s now called social distancing long before the pandemic

I believe it more boils down to not having as many points of contact than anything else.

Less contact, perhaps. Certainly not less daily interactions. Out here, we also don’t tend to send our kids to school when they’re sick. Water supplies typically come from private wells. Locally produced food is also better for people than imported food.

Well, are their young and horny people in the rural areas that go to bars?

If yes, I think it will hit there too.

‘clean’ doesn’t really enter into it.

Certainly the built in social distance of spread out living helps, but if the kids are going to schools, and people are going out to bars…I’m afraid it will spread.

Hopefully not as fast because you’re not all on top of each other.

Obviously

It does, in many ways.

2 Likes