Covid Lockdowns Causes More Harm Then the Virus does on Your Health and Mind. MSM Silent

:clap::clap::clap::clap: well said!

I have long realized that we have turned our backs on each other…And have long tried to avoid the controversy of saying so. I can’t avoid it any longer, politics aside, we need each other.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Bzzzzt!

I see stories on the effects of isolation everyday. Do you watch CNN or MSNBC?

Who should I believe? The liberal or the Hawk who knows more about liberals than liberals know? :thinking:

Gateway Pundit says Fauci caused the deaths of all those people in Peru. Once you swallow that horse crap the rest is easier to follow.

Bzzzzt! “if spread of coronavirus warranted it.”

That does NOT mean he will Lock it down…But if things got bad enough again…He won’t take it off the table.

And when we did have “lockdown” March April and May, was it really a lock down. Was the military keeping you in your home? Could you not go to the grocery store whenever you wanted? Was your hardware store open for business? In Most cases and most places the answer was YES, you could still do those things. Are people that but hurt that they could not go to bars?

This has been hard on the service industry in general, bars, restaurants, hotels, movie theaters…And in my area many bars especially are having to close down, but in all seriousness, we never had a lockdown. And we won’t have a full on lockdown…Even if Biden wins.

1 Like