Court blocks another Trump attempt to undermine Obamacare

When you start with the premise that everyone is entitled to healthcare without regard to their ability to pay, you may as well go single payer, that’s where it will end up eventually. Followed by either A) rationed care, up to and including refusing treatment for bad lifestyle choices or B) running out of other peoples money to pay for it. The real solution is, can’t pay, rely on charity or do without.

That’s a terrible solution for many, many reasons.

1 Like

No liberty in modern liberalism… Why does the left hate choice in health care?

Who doesn’t love a little social Darwinism. :+1:t3:

Come on now, you know that was never the goal.

Please, Lord, let the republicans tackle healthcare by themselves.

Choice. you pick the bronze, silver or gold plan.

Allan

I think what they really want is the choice to bypass the law. They must be sovereign citizens.

Oh I know that. Just it goes to show that things that WOULD lower health insurance (Why call it just healthcare when VERY little was done to reduce the actual cost to insurance companies) they don’t like

Good. This is just more ■■■■■■■■ from the losers on the right. I think Sean Hannity has the nutter known as Josh Umbehr on his show occasionally where they tout a complete ■■■■■■■■ “plan” for America’s healthcare. It’s just garbage dressed up as something that sounds worthwhile. But as with all right-wing plans, it’s just a grifting exercise on gullible people.

“Atlas MD”, just a ■■■■■■■ laughable name right from the flawed ideology of Ayn Rand. :joy:

The executive order was designed to increase competition and choice with the goal of lowering prices

Not pro choice huh?

Look at that sad face. Looks like our child may be teething.

That my friend is a display of ignorance of the English language.