Count the lawsuits!

the writhing hateful reactions in the op prove what a sick soulless lot the left is. plain and simple

Well worth killing an unarmed woman for.
You do remember that in order to use the defense of self defense, it was necessary to show that a reasonable person had to believe that they were at risk of severe bodily injury of death, don’t you? Let Byrd show that he met the same standard as Kyle, that he was in reasonable risk of severe injury or death from Ashli. If he can do that, then I say not guilty due to self defense.
Let the jury decide as they did with Rittenhouse.

3 Likes

Yes, Rittenhouse could sue for hundreds of millions for defamation coming from the media and big-name Democrats since the incident.

The men who attacked Rittenhouse should also face justice:

https://twitter.com/jlippincott_/status/1461770989759565832

3 Likes

He can sue, but he won’t win a penny.

yeah, because being called a white supremacist murderer doesn’t defame his character at all…

too funny

3 Likes

If you see someone with a gun shooting people are you not allowed to protect yourself? How did they know that he wasn’t some nut job?

It’s unfortunate. We already discuss this numerous times. It’s not the same.

What it says about his character is irrelevant - they’re opinions, not statements of fact.

Not to mention, Rittenhouse is a public figure. Or more accurately, he is a matter of public concern.

lol… omg… my sides… you’re killing me

:rofl:

4 Likes

Ask Nick Sandman about that.

The false reporting in 2020 arguably incited riots and violent protests. There is a huge potential liability related to the victims of months of violence, and they could sue for damages.

The successful lawsuits from the Sandy Hook parents against Infowars have established a precedent.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/alex-jones-found-liable-in-sandy-hook-defamation-lawsuit/ar-AAQJIm6

2 Likes

This isn’t transparent at all…

Sure but you better be 100% correct. In this case he was not.

I doubt he’ll able to talk about it, there’s almost certainly an NDA in place, regarding his settlement.

What “false reporting”? Be specific.

A precedent for what, exactly?

2 Likes

Ever hear of the NFAC? Apparently not.

1 Like

Obviously you have never seen the videos. The men attacked Rittenhouse to prevent him from putting out the fires that they had started. He was running away and was trying to escape when they attacked him.

Here is compilation from Jimmy Dore, a Bernie supporter who is fed up with the lies coming from the mainstream media.

dude, that post was so amazingly wrong in so many ways there is nothing to do but laugh at it.

2 Likes

shh…

i like to watch them defend people defending child rapists

What role did Trump have in government or the free press when he gave his opinion?

It’s not wrong, at all.