COUNT EVERY VOTE = Dilute every Republican vote

Not in my state.

They don’t allow you to go to the polls to vote?

Strictly mail in.

What laws are being violated and why are the Scott and DeSantis legal teams not taking them to court?

1 Like

Move to Jersey, I dont mind a con coming to live here. Ocean County is the conservative enclave.

ya get a nice $1,000,000 mcmansion and rub elbows with the boss…

and ya get to vote the old fashioned way.

llan

What does having to show up to a physical location to vote have to do with integrity?

Are you willing to give up having all our military members overseas not be able to vote? I’m sure that would do wonders for the GOP.

IMO Dems and Hill-Billy were arrogant and thought they didn’t have to campaign because they had the election in the bag after Hill-Billy and the DNC “colluded” against Bernie to edge him out of the nomination. Those Dems that either didn’t vote or crossed over & voted for President Trump or a third party candidate were extremely angry Bernie supporters.

Anyway if you’re seriously asking why Hill-Billy lost, ASK HER after all she has about 85 reasons why she didn’t win, doesn’t she?

What State prevents in person voting at a polling precinct on Election Day? I’m calling shenanigans on this claim.

Standing in line and missing work is “integrity”?

What will you offer if I name the state?

Yup. It’s hilarious to watch if it wasn’t so dangerous.

GOP wins = the voters spoke against the tyranny of the Dems and their voices were heard. America is a true democracy!

Dems win = illegals swung the vote by casting ballots and Dems “victory” is actually stolen from Real American Patriots™. Doris funded tactics stole the election!!

I’m pretty sure both Oregon and Washington State are mail in only.

I don’t understand what that means. Are you going to tell us what State does not allow in person voting on Election Day or not?

I can tell you but I want something in return. :sunglasses:

Close but not quite ;p

No kidding. I learn something new every day. Thanks for an answer my dear. :slight_smile:

Almost

Can I vote in-person?

Each county opens a voting center prior to each primary, special election, and general election. Each voting center is open during business hours during the voting period, which begins eighteen days before, and ends at 8:00 p.m. on the day of, the primary, special election, or general election.

You can locate your nearest voting center by logging into MyVote.wa.gov or contacting your county’s elections department.

1 Like

Dammit…I was hoping to “get something” out of it.

Ah. That makes more sense as well. So you can vote in person. Thank you brother!!

Oregon has something similar