CORY’S COMPLAINT: Booker Blames Stacey Abrams’ Midterm Loss on ‘Rampant Voter Suppression’

Originally published at: CORY’S COMPLAINT: Booker Blames Stacey Abrams’ Midterm Loss on ‘Rampant Voter Suppression’ | Sean Hannity

Potential 2020 Democratic candidate Cory Booker offered another excuse for Stacey Abrams’ failed bid for Governor of Georgia Monday; claiming “rampant voter suppression” was behind her midterm defeat.

“Let me just say something about Stacey Abrams because she’s an old friend. She’s one of the most impressive people I’ve met in the last decade of politics. She’s an amazing person,” said Booker.

“It almost bothers me that—Beto, it’s great that he’s in the race, but I wish he wasn’t the only person that ran a great race in 2018 that’s talked about,” Booker continued. “Here’s an African American woman that but for I think rampant voter suppression going on in Georgia, she would be the candidate, somebody who had a national appeal. She should be talked about as a presidential candidate.”