CORY QUITS: Sen. Booker Officially Suspends 2020 Campaign, Ends Run for the White House

Originally published at: CORY QUITS: Sen. Booker Officially Suspends 2020 Campaign, Ends Run for the White House | Sean Hannity

New Jersey Senator Cory Booker officially suspended his race for the White House Monday; saying he ends his bid to take on President Trump in 2020 “with a heavy heart.”

“It’s with a full heart that I share this news—I’m suspending my campaign for president. To my team, supporters, and everyone who gave me a shot—thank you. I am so proud of what we built, and I feel nothing but faith in what we can accomplish together,” posted Booker on social media.

It’s with a full heart that I share this news—I’m suspending my campaign for president.

To my team, supporters, and everyone who gave me a shot—thank you. I am so proud of what we built, and I feel nothing but faith in what we can accomplish together. pic.twitter.com/Fxvc549vlJ

— Cory Booker (@CoryBooker) January 13, 2020

.@CoryBooker joined this race knowing that progress is only possible when we rise together.

From fighting for criminal justice reform to championing Baby Bonds, he leads with compassion and conviction—I look forward to working with him to meet our challenges with common purpose. https://t.co/1vK6P7tTwz

— Pete Buttigieg (@PeteButtigieg) January 13, 2020

“From fighting for criminal justice reform to championing Baby Bonds, he leads with compassion and conviction—I look forward to working with him to meet our challenges with common purpose,” posted Democratic hopeful Pete Buttigieg after his announcement.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.