CORTEZ TAKES NY: Ocasio-Cortez Wins New York’s 14th Congressional District | Sean Hannity

Democratic superstar Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is projected to win New York’s 14th Congressional District in New York City, reports Fox News.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/cortez-takes-ny-ocasio-cortez-wins-new-yorks-14th-congressional-district/?fbclid=IwAR2VQJvs6JlZm_gXOyI3jEILq-bgFq0ucMXtLoCWK5PWzhFlcrGyREM7BVs

God help NY and when are you moving out!!!
My state is not any better it turned completely blue yesterday but I have many suspicions about that, we in Illinois try hard but we just can’t get through the Madigan machine. I am looking to move as soon as I secure a new job!!!

Our new Illinois governor wants to pass a driving tax and he had an ad that said NRA will not have a home in Illinois if was elected. How did he get elected???

The fight is still on, God Bless You for all that you do. Remember we can’t always get what we want but we can get what we need. The Senate is a better weapon for what we need to do next.

Semper Fi
Angie USMCVet