Corporate Deathwatch: Is Beyond Meat next?

Biscuits and gravy it is then.

1 Like

Red meat and berries were always my Scandinavian ancestors’ favorites, no matter which continents they were exploring.

The Ikea diet?

It definitely worked. Vikings were the product of that particular evolution in dietary needs.

Just joshing, I have Scandinavian ancestry as well.

1 Like

Something interesting to note about Native Americans, is that they have incredible bone structure, without any of the milk.

I am pretty sure the human species is older than the term “Scandinavians.”
If ancestry matters then it would matter only insofar as it applies genetic evolution.
Otherwise “eat what your ancestors ate” means “eat what did not kill them before age 20.”

True examples:

1. have ancestors who fought in the Revolution. In those days both in and outside the army cinnamon, beans and hard cider were common. Tea was common coffee was not.

2. Americans used to eat a HUGE amounts of oysters. By “eat what your ancestors ate” logic in a few hundred years your descendants should begin eating oysters . . . . and few generations later they should start eating McDonalds take-out

But you do make an interesting case in favor of a paleo diet.

Our ancestors weren’t mindless scavengers that ate anything they could. Only people who were ever like that were outcasts and failures at leadership. Humans have always been way more intelligent than that.

LOL
This
is
EPIC!

LOL I saw this already. One is Beyond Meat, the other, impossible meat, and dog food. I think it was vegan dog food. But dog food none the less.

It gets better

Dont forget the nuts and fish.

1 Like