Cop Enters Wrong Apartment, kills Neighbor - No Charges

let’s see…

a gang banger in Chicago goes into the wrong apartment and kills the resident. hannity posters: “What the hell is wrong with that Negligent Homicider???!?!?!”

What?? When did I say Guyger had a history of racist acts or activities?? I didn’t. Geez!

LMAO.

NativeSun hates cops as shown by a majority of his posts and has posted frequently in this thread.

Many others have shown strong police hate with their blanket profiling of all police based on the mistakes of a few and the overlooking of inconvenient facts to the contrary of their anti police views (like only 20 unarmed black men shot and killed last year where most were still clearly justified as compared to the hundreds they’d like to think and to ignoring that black males despite being 7% of the population commit over 50% of the murders and armed robberies in this country which of course leads to increased police contact amongst that group).

Many have said in this thread that its obviously racist because she was white and he was black. I can’t say for sure that you have but its been said by some. And its definitely been said nationally in liberal media outlets like Huff and Puff.

Stop moving the goalposts. Show me where Native Sun or any other poster here has said that they hate cops. You cant. All the other drivel you posted is irrelevant. Cite posts where people here have said they hate cops or they’re anti police. I’m waiting…

Who are the “many”? Post their names and quote the posts where they said her killing him was specifically because he was black. No one ever said that. Again, stop making stuff up.

Well we both know that is provably false. Nobody but yourself ever mentioned probable cause.

The case was handled exactly according to protocol. The locals did the initial investigation and presented their findings to the Texas Rangers as soon as they took over jurisdiction.

In this state an agency cannot investigate itself or it’s officers, the case has to be referred up to the next higher level of LE or directly to the Texas Rangers.

The Rangers requested as per protocol that they hold off on the arrest locally until the Rangers had completed there investigation.

There was absolutely nothing untoward about how it was handled.

By all means provide a link to an example of such a case we’ve discussed here.

Let’s see, this was TW’s post and it is followed by your reply.

Did I miss anything?

His every post about cops shows his hate for them.

Just start at the top and read down for about 20-30 posts, they established themselves quite early as usual.

The failure is your own, the investigation and arrest were handled exactly as per established protocol.

You dont even know what your arguing about.

Nice dodge. She should have been arrested that night. There was probable cause for an arrest that night.

Which is as has been shown several times above flatly false. The investigation and arrest were handled exactly according to how they should have been.

The only agency with Jurisdiction requested she not be arrested until they had completed their preliminary investigation, that is the Texas Rangers.

She was not a flight risk, she posed no continuing danger to the public, she took responsibility for what she’d done within minutes of pulling the trigger.

This was not a murder, it was either manslaughter or NG thus no need or reason to arrest her prior and again, the agency with jurisdiction requested that she not be arrested until they had time to get agents to Dallas, conduct their investigation and review what had already been done by the DPD.

There is nothing in the law requiring that an arrest be made immediately as soon as probable cause is established and again, she was neither a continuing threat to the public nor a flight risk.

It was handled exactly as it should have been.

You can copy and paste all you want. Quote me saying Guyger has a history of racist acts or activities. You cant. At this point you’re just harassing me because you have no intelligent argument. Goodbye.

Oh look at you saying theres no probable cause for an arrest that night. Ha!

I know when we talk about Chicago I get tired of so many guns rights folks screaming "Why can’t the dems stop all the Negligent Homiciders??!?!?!”

Wait a minute, who has shown it to be false that there was enough probable cause for an arrest the night of the shooting? You just spent all of yesterday saying no one was claiming that

Can you show where this is required in Texas law? I am not aware of any law that states an agency cannot investigate itself. In fact, agencies in Texas often investigate themselves.