Cop Enters Wrong Apartment, kills Neighbor - No Charges

So who do you plan on calling when you get robbed, or your house gets burglarized, or you’re involved in an accident?

Interestingly, if she is gets off due to a technicality she can own as many guns as she wants.

You really love that word “if” don’t you. By what stretch of imagination do you think she could possibly “get off”?

Sounds like you don’t think they deserve it.

1 Like

She was shot by a cop coming to her door at night? Wow! Talk about coincidences!

1 Like

I thought “money matters” was a conservative thing.

There’s no technicality with this one. She’s getting locked up.

The only question is how much time will she get.

What does that mean?

What a shame, no stripping people of their rights without due process. What kind of country is this?

Why would they? What exactly did the city do to them or him?

probably but i never say “never”.

I dunno. Issued her the murder weapon?

And? It’s part of the duty issue for every cop.

How are they liable for her unlawful act performed off duty with it?

I have a feeling you’re not going to like the answer to that question, ultimately. It won’t be at trial, though. It’ll be in the settlement. And probably subject to a gag order.

Try answering the question.

I’m tired of having to explain everything to you. Ask your mom.

You know that’s not true. He could have been gunned down on the spot and the biggest cry of out rage would be over a football player taking the knee during the national anthem in protest of it.

1 Like

Who claimed there was no probable cause for an arrest? Cite it.

Pick any other time that during the pledge or anthem and there’s zero controversy.

There’s an appropriate time and place for everything and that ain’t it.

First rule of support, don’t insult or antagonize those you need to win over to your side of the argument.

Second rule, when you do so, don’t bitch when it blows up in your face.

YES SIR. Are you seriously starting from the top of the thread again, missing the context of posts, and looking for something obscure to argue about?