Cop Enters Wrong Apartment, kills Neighbor - No Charges

So what? What’s your crusade here?

Yep and they generally rolled them one at a time when they wanted a smoke.

The crusade of facts relevant to the case.

Wrong. Many people who roll will roll many at a time. But I get it wildrose. The guy had weed in his apartment so we must blame him and make it about him

Relavant to your sympathy case for the killer

It’s not a fact that he disobeyed orders. That’s the story told by the killer

yeah. it’s pretty common.

i bet a lot of smokers here burn more than 33 cigs a day. or every two days.

What do you think is relevant at trial? The difference between murder, manslaughter and negligent homicide is her mental state.

For her story to make sense certain things have to have happened.

Do you want her charged properly and to receive a fair trial or do you want a lynch mob?

the good news is they’ll probably lock her ass up for murdering another human.

1 Like

Cigarettes are not dope and anyone smoking that many cigarettes is not a casual or occasional smoker, they are by definition a heavy smoker.

I have no sympathy for Guyger. She made a horrible mistake if her story holds up, killed an innocent man and will pay for it for the rest of her life and appropriately so.

His mental state has everything to do with what she should be charged with just as hers does.

Either the facts support her story or they don’t, if they don’t then the charges need to be elevated.

Why is that so difficult for you to understand and accept?

If he wasn’t so stoned out of his mind, he might’ve had the wherewithal to shoot the intruder. Where that the case, he’d still be alive, and there would be one less bad cop off the street.

What was he going to shoot her with, his pointy finger? No weapons were found in the apartment other than Guyger’s.

That makes two mistakes the man made which ultimately led to his death.

No, her mistake led to his death. If he was in the kitchen as indicated by the food on the table, he’d have had no opportunity to retrieve and employ a gun even if he had one unless it was on his body at the time she entered.

If the man truly wanted to protect himself from being gunned down in his own home, he should have kept a firearm on him at all times, or at least had one within arms reach at any point while at home. If you aren’t going to protect yourself from home invaders, then you’re partially at fault.

1 Like

Is there a report somewhere I missed where they checked the victim and determined that he was stoned?

He had 10 grams of marijuana in his home. He was an obvious pothead.