Cop Enters Wrong Apartment, kills Neighbor - No Charges

Actually lol’d.

2 Likes

:joy: :rofl:

1 Like

I know right

5 search warrants on her apartment and they never followed thru.

The article doesnt say they had 5 search warrants for her apartment

You’re right. They didn’t have any on her apartment.

LOL at the consipracy theories. As I’ve said before if she was going to lie and make up a story don’t you think she would have made up a better one than she did? The story she gave makes her look very bad and is guaranteed to get her convicted of manslaughter at a minimum. Thats why to me it sounds truthful. The two wack a doodle theories just given would make her case stronger because she could try and portray herself as a victim in some way.

Like I said, it’s my opinion. It’s no more “wack a doodle” than the opinion that you posted. It’s what I “think” happened. I’m not saying its “fact”, just what I think could have happened. Chill out bro.

All they have to do is check phone records if they suspect an affair and get a warrant

I’m not saying that anything in this article is true, it’s just an article that I found to be interesting.

and she’s fired.

This was the correct course of action for the police department and probably should have been done sooner but its done now.

Regardless of the reason why, if she does not have the where with all to correctly identify her own apartment then she obviously does not have appropriate skill set to be a police officer.

Though something tells me there is something more to this story.

2 Likes

It was the right course of action after going through an investigation which looks like what they did.

This whole story has never sat well with me. Even if we believe her story 100% it fails for me on the “reasonable person” standard.

Here is what I mean. I’m going to assume I’m the homeowner. By her story she came in and gave commands. Since she is a police office I’d assume she would identify herself as such by force of habit if nothing else. If you think you are walking into an intruder at your home I think police training would kick in. Now if I’m sitting at home in the dark and I hear somebody come into my home and identify themselves as police I’m going to be confused but you can damn well believe I’m going to follow to follow their commands. Even if she didn’t identify as police if somebody comes into my home with a gun and I’m not armed I’m going to do what they say. So I have a big issue with the “she gave him commands and he didn’t obey so she shot him” and that is from her own account.

So I agree something about this story smells and I’m not sure what it is since evidenlty the two didn’t know each other.

It feels like something is missing in the story because I can’t find any way where the story really makes sense.

You said it much better than I ever could.

It will be interesting to see what the investigation uncovers.

There may be contract and employee rules they have to follow, even in obvious cases where the person will be fired.

Not releasing the information to the public is not the same thing as “covering it up”.

Try reading your own article. Your claim is pure BS.

It’s a matter of public record.

Just the same rehashed baseless conjecture that has been floated by the media since day one.

He was quite likely high as a kite and in shock trying to figure out what was going on while under the influence.

If she had been in her own apartment her actions would have been perfectly lawful and quite reasonable.

The fact she immediately called 911 and told them exactly what happened which matches her later statements made to police give a lot of credence to the claim she just entered the wrong apartment.

A tragic mistake for which she will pay. Even if she somehow managed to beat the charge in court she’ll never be a cop again nor will she ever have a normal life. She’ll have to live the rest of her life knowing what she did whether behind bars or not.

At a minimum she’s going to almost certainly be convicted of either Negligent Homicide or Manslaughter and pay the price accordingly.