Cop Enters Wrong Apartment, kills Neighbor - No Charges

Worse than that … you are making up facts to formulate your opinion.

And to say that the family’s first reaction was to sue for money and the attorneys are only concerned about the big-dollar lawsuit is is nothing but pro cop, phony-patroitism. It’s always either the shooting victim was a thug, or the family is money hungry. Smh…going to bed, some of us work for a living.

2 Likes

She was arrested. The delay in indictment is just to determine with which crime she is to be charged after an investigation. If it is like she said, it is likely to be manslaughter. If it is determined there is more to it, it could be a more serious charge.
But…panic, yell racism, and don’t wait to see how it plays out.

It must be terribly cramped in that hate filled bubble you reside in.

Curious though…they sat on it except to tell the civil attorney suing for money.

Actually Rose, I’m a good guy. I love everybody. If you ever met me you’d realize I’m a cool dude. Business professional, married 26 years, my son is in the Navy and we are empty nesters. I love America and everyone in it. Even the wingnuts. :rofl:

Your posts show otherwise.

Again, that’s your opinion.

It’s outpretty hard to have faith in both agencies on this case. They’ve treated it like a game of hot potato.

It’s the impression you create by intent.

Horse hockey, they’ve handled it exactly as they are required to under the law.

She’s an active LEO therefore the DPS has jurisdiction and Rangers have to do their own investigation.

Not a problem. The bubble just keep stretching and becomes bigger and bigger as more and more haters are enveloped by it. Kind of like a B grade science fiction movie. :wink:

I remember that movie… 1954 I think… .

Its an informed opinion, one which is shared by many.

The law in Texas required that the potato be passed.

Yep, it ensures that departments/agencies can’t bury a bad shoot.

I hate that word too.

Of course you do … you’re a hater. :stuck_out_tongue:

Good. Then this “bad shoot” shouldn’t get buried then

Nothing has been buried from the start.