Cool new campaign ad from Texas

You need to get started right away regaining those IQ points.

It’s what passes for creativity these days.

Allan

Remember…these are people that think those cartoon videos of Trump beating up all his rivals is funny…

a better texas ad

2 Likes

I like the dolly zoom effect there.

Gun grabber.

3 Likes

Is she?

Yes. Very much so.

3 Likes

Yes. She’s the DNC’s Texas answer to Doug Jones. Campaigning as a moderate, will vote for whatever the party wants should she win a Senate seat - just like the rest.

Look at her platform. They always use the excuse to push to ban assault rifles as first excuse then go after other things then gun shows.

A Gun grabber winning the seat? we shall see.

https://www.ontheissues.org/domestic/MJ_Hegar_Gun_Control.htm

1 Like

She’d have had an easier time against Cruz, but fortunately she’s running against Cornyn. The DNC didn’t learn much after the Beto farce.

I kind like Cruz on some issues. Why would anyone want go for DNC when you have democrats supporting BLM? and are for defund the police?

What have the democrats done in congress/house for the past 4 years? whine about Russia and Trump. I am more worried how they will pass crazy agendas like the green deal if they win the senate and house again things will get bad.

Yeah the folks in the ad actually love this country…

Pelosi Schiff and Company just desperately want power!

Hokey, Corney…but fun. As a relatively new Texan I liked it!

2 Likes

While I respect Ms. Hager’s service…

No Democrat will ever get my vote unless that party changes it’s present direction, leadership, and belief structure.

This is the easiest election ever.

2 Likes