Cool new campaign ad from Texas

It looks a modern-day A-team is ready to take control of the House.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1309230616404275201

They look like the opposite of the whining Pelosi and Schiff gang.

5 Likes

That was very creative. Pretty awesome :+1:

1 Like

Yes, I hope they win.

Good commercial…I guess that means they’re the best suited to serve in Washington… :roll_eyes:

Trump would approve.

Explosions! Freeberty!

5 Likes

That’s one of the stupidest things I’ve seen in a very long time.

6 Likes

So, you openly admitting to being easily agitpropped?

1 Like

“Can you still fly this thing?”

1 Like

No stupid is protesters threatening people eating.

“I ought to knock your old-ass boyfriend the ■■■■ out,” the man threatened, as he derided the woman as a “wild Karen in her natural ■■■■■■■ habitat.”

The threatened man was filmed smiling in bemusement, as more protesters appeared to gather around the table — including one continually blowing a horn. The video quickly went viral, getting more than 1.8 million views on Twitter in less than 12 hours.

I edited the quotes so the filter would do it’s job

*CAUTION

Article uses a different filter method,m and only click the link to the video if liberal scum swearing won’t offend you.

1 Like

Commercial was hokey.

Maybe, but it was fun.

I think parts of it were supposed to be :wink:

2 Likes

What is amusing to me is the contrast between the young, energetic Texan Republicans and the aged, bitter House Democrats such as Pelosi, Nadler, and Schiff.

For example, compare the ad with this video showing Pelosi’s getting help to stand after taking a knee for George Floyd:

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/cnsnewscom-staff/watch-pelosi-took-knee-then-could-not-stand

You do realize they didn’t actually do all those stunts in the commercial, right?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

They did their “stunts” in the middle east…

And of course that automatically qualifies them for office…

I won’t be voting Democrat in Texas, but that ad plays like a rejected pilot for “NCIS: Austin.”

Thought it was a Tim and Eric parody.

1 Like

What did I just watch.

Texas Hokum.