Constructive Criticism - Closed

Again, the “statement of purpose” as quoted is published and has been for years.

Again, the changes we already made have been discussed at length. We are not planning on making any more, but are always open to viable suggestions.

I kind of thought that was why we are here in this thread.

Where is the statement of purpose? I suggest promoting it so that people are reminded of it.

What changes have been discussed, implemented? Are you referring to a 3 day bitching session that was posted here several weeks ago?

Where is it published? It is the first paragraph of the rules of the forum you should have read. You did read the rules?

Among others.

Sure. About once every year or so. I said “promote it”
If that is truly the purpose of this site, it should be stated often, as a guiding principle.

Do you not agree with that?

It’s published.

Not really. The forum has his name on it.

Good job. Keep it up. How often do you post that for a new member?

When I think about it or it’s obvious they didn’t. I assume the people who sign on here are adults.

The statement of purpose, which has been done for years, aside; do you have a suggestion to address your concern?

We are still on step 1. To “promote” the purpose. Like I said, it’s a guiding principle for the site. All members, not just the new members when they sign up and never read the rules again. Everyone should be reminded of the purpose of the site. Especially those that have the ability to influence the tone of this place.

How? The vast majority of the members here do not read the rules. You didn’t know the statement of purpose was the first paragraph, so how did you read them once a year?

And who has the ability to influence the tone?

It’s a welcome message, I skip through it. Most do. Once a year is being generous, I doubt I have looked at it that often. I did after the discussion in July.

All members have the ability to influence the tone, but moderators have the ability to decide what is and is not acceptable and they can remove posts and members. Giving them the ability to influence the tone more than others.

I’d be happy to us this as a signature.

The main purpose of this Forum is to promote the name and presence of our esteemed host, Sean Hannity. It is through his generosity, that the forums have been made available.

We don’t have signatures.

Are we done or do you have a viable suggestion?

Just to be clear are you saying I can’t use that as a signature on my posts?

You can. I’m not.

We done?