"Consider it a rifle" - Trump calls on Americans to murder anyone tossing rocks at the border

Thanks for the non-answer. How about you break the schtick for a second and have a worthwhile conversation?

I’d laugh if Trump ordered tanks down to the border.

Rocks are deadly weapons, as such they are no different than rifles in the response they warrant. If they are in range to hit people with them, it warrants a deadly response, not a proportional response which is the dumbest thing ever.

1 Like

How about we expedite their trip so that their claims for asylum can get processed quicker?

It’s the next logical step for the guy who just escalates things for the hell of it.

Yes, I look forward to the visual of American soldiers opening firing on a bunch of refugees because a few rocks got tossed. A fitting cap to the Trump era of the Republican party.

5 Likes

They are not “deadly weapons” with even the most basic gear that is standard in law enforcement…

How do you do that? Send buses into other countries?

Sounds like a good idea.

That would be quite the site to behold…rock throwing immigrants getting shot and killed at the border.

This would increase Republican turnout at the polls.

I think the logistics make that a long shot.

Now, what should the response be if our border guards were to encounter the same situation you see in the video I posted.

Send buses to Mexico? That might start WWIII…

Logistics.

I think we can figure out the logistics when the alternative is what you presented.

So you think it’s a logistical possibility to bus that many people from that many miles away?

If the caravan reaches America that might start WWIII.

I’ve never heard of a bus travelling that far. The technology just does not exist yet.

I appreciate the trite response. I’m sure you think it’s hysterical. Of course, it’s not that simple and you know it, but it seems you’d prefer to go the stupid route. Have fun with that.

25 buses and 4 trips over a couple weeks?

Well, I don’t know man, going to the moon is one thing, but that… waaaaay too much.

Seriously? With the way government works, with navigating diplomacy, with ferreting out the bad actors like those in the video I posted, you think it would be as simple as “hey, let’s just send 25 buses”?