Consensual Petting cost student $12,000

Agreed. The “party of women” should be for acquiring social equality (not equality in the Marxist sense, where the government grants women special privileges because they are a minority), and strengthening women. Not victimizing them. They should be for providing resources to those who have been traumatized.

All in all, you can’t make a person heal from their traumas. You can help them, and guide them, and nurture them so as to facilitate growth, but the change has to come from within. Let them think what they want. The truth will reveal itself eventually, just like how the left has revealed itself to be a divisive party rather than a uniting one. They are always against something, not for something.

Say it louder for the people in the back.

It only looks twisted to you because of the contortions you have gone through trying to discredit it.

lol - there was absolutely no innuendo there Samm. Only your mind went anyplace weird. I just find it hard to believe that they would not tell you how wrong your view is.

It’s ridiculous. A guy suffering a false accusation is bad, but your position that it is far worse than actually being sexually assaulted is insane.

Nobody called it rape for crying out loud. They found appropriately that the kid did nothing wrong.

Yeah, we’re totally whacked… Imagine anyone thinking that a woman being sexually assaulted is something that warrants a little actual concern. Crazy talk.

“Innuendo - an allusive or oblique remark or hint, typically a suggestive or disparaging one.“

Yep, that’s exactly what it was.

But yes, the public loss of ones reputation from an unsubstantiated and/or false accusation of sexual assault is substantially worse than having been the victim of such an attack. One can recover, or even grow stronger after a sexual assault (Oprah is a notable example) but one can NEVER recover their reputation from such a charge. The stain of that accusation, no matter how false or even if the accuser recants, will last to the grave.

1 Like

Quote one post where I have even hinted that sexual assault warrants little actual concern. You making things up is not a winning method of debate.

Then what is he being sued for?

Did you even bother to read the linked article?

The young man penalized actually wanted to attend UC Davis not as someone rejected by UC Berkley, but as a local with extensive family ties in that part of Southern California.

The inside joke about the school—as referenced in the article—is at least partly true.

Concern, yes.

Everyone having to take a course in it & pass with a minimum score?

No.

O.M.G!

1st - I didn’t make any hint and there was nothing oblique about my statement. It was a very direct and clear request only that you “share your views”. Even when you have a dictionary you don’t understand words man.

2nd - “substantially worse” Just wow! So ■■■■■■ up…

I have no idea what the hell you are trying to say there.

Um… he’s not. What case are you talking about here?

That one right there. Such a complete disconnect from reality is amazing.

Your fake outrage is becoming hilarious. :laughing:

1 Like

If that is all you can come up with, you have totally failed to substantiate your claim.

Sorry.

There’s a separate thread in this section about one community college that actually requires its students to pass a course on various topics as sexual assaults with a minimum score.

Now I don’t think concern for someone who has been sexually assaulted is inappropriate. But efforts like this one, IMO, take it too far.

It’s not a “course” - it’s an online presentation/quiz thing. It takes about an hour to do, and if you dont score 75% on the final quiz, you just have to take it again.

I just saw TheDoctorIsIn post regarding this after yours. That seems reasonable to me. A complete course would not be.

1 Like