Consensual Petting cost student $12,000

You don’t even realize how abhorrent your post were/are about this.

Saying that attacked women are easily treated while the poor, poor men are devastated for life with no hope of help…

Go have someone read your post to you Samm, and they can explain to you that that is exactly what you are said.

I think it’s in Britian (could be wrong) but if you bring a suit against someone and are proven wrong you have to pay their legal fees. That seems fairer than some of the stories I have read about were people lose all their money defending themselves against false allegations in court. I can see why lawyers like it but it seems to screw the rest of us.

Loser pays is part of tort reform in these here United States. Texas for example

Here’s the problem with loser pays.

If an individual sues a giant corporation, the company is going to spend 7 figures on legal bills if it actually goes to trial.

We’re not all on equal footing.

Exactly but this isn’t something new. My freshman year of college was in 1989. All male students HAD to attend a rape seminar where we were told that if a girl even had one drink of alcohol and then regretted it the next morning that it was rape on our part. Being the person I am who often doesn’t shut up when he should I opened my mouth and asked how it was rape if a girl drank and regretted but it wasn’t rape if a guy regretted it? I got the whole YOUR A RAPIST glare and tone from the presenters for even daring to ask this.

My opinion then and now . . . . . Obviously its rape if someone is passed out. But if your just both buzzed or mildly intoxicated and then have sex its not rape if you regret it later, its merely a life lesson learned about drinking and lowered inhibitions.

3 Likes

Oh i agree. Loser pays has its faults. Massive gaping faults

If you were faced to make the choice, which would you rather have done to you? Be fondled over your clothes against your will or have your life’s work be cancelled and your reputation trashed and tainted for the rest of your life by a false accusation? I know which I would choose …

And you can drop the “just wows”. You are not impressing anybody.

2 Likes

I have been perfectly clear about my position. Your inability to comprehend is your problem, not mine.

I know what I said. Apparently you don’t. A woman who is a victim of a sexual assault can get treatment and fully recover. Where does a man who is falsely accused of a sexual assault go to get his reputation back?

2 Likes

Save your keystrokes, Samm. We’re dealing with people who think women are little china dolls who can’t effectively deal with … well … anything.

1 Like

You have absolutely no basis for “can get treatment and fully recover” other than your own twisted opinion.

Share your views with your daughter. Continuing to disgust me isn’t impressing anyone either.

It’s not sexual assault, it’s just foreplay!

Pics or it didn’t happen.

/s

2 Likes

Modern feminism, including Title IX, has made us a big animal farm.

We’re all equal. But some of us are more equal than others.

That drunken girl now has a monopoly on equality on college campuses.

2 Likes

In your not so humble opinion …

Personally, I have seen therapy bring several victims of sexual assault back to “normal” from their trauma. That does not mean they forget it, it means they no longer are controlled by it. And some women even grow and are strengthened from the experience. Why you have such little faith in the ability of women to overcome such trauma is astonishing.

1 Like

My daughters are well acquainted with my views. And I would appreciate it if you would not stoop to such innuendo involving my daughters in the future. THAT tactic is what is disgusting.

3 Likes

I know. Isn’t it astounding how little faith these people have in women? Hard to believe that they try to portray themselves as the Party of Women. And even harder to believe that so many women can’t see right through them.

3 Likes

Like I said, only your own twisted opinion.

If this is a true story…and I hope to God it’s satire…this is why we can’t have nice things. People’s definitions have softened so greatly, to the point where, if someone has consensual sex and regrets it later, then it was rape. Sometimes I hate being a Millennial. Then again, this is a college campus in California. Nothing could be more SJW-ey than that.

There should be a harsher penalty both for rapists and false accusers. This madness needs to stop.

1 Like