Congress Making the World a Better Place

Not inherently. Because there is a power NOT delegated (regulating any form of intrastate commerce or things which are not commerce no matter what they affect) presumption of interstate commerce should fall against the exercise of power.

Moreover, even the idea that the federal can regulate what private entities do is not what was enumerated. Regulate, to make regular, was only to give the federal a way to resist the States abusing their police powers, nothing else.

The federal government is in abeyance.

Iā€™ve said nothing to that effect.

Instead Iā€™ve called numerable Republicans quislings for their misplaced desire to be liked by and get along with Democrats.

Funny, I read once that Congress has the power to make drugs illegal because a court ruled that they could move from one state to another, and therefore, Congress was in control.

Ghost typing iPad, keep things terse.

It was an abuse of power to require a stamp and then not sell the stamps.

If it took an amendment to forbid the selling of a domestically produced product why not an amendment to do so with another?

The Court is in abeyance on many matters. Itā€™s part and parcel of progressivism that it is.

Now, forbidding importation of a foreign products is a different matter.

It was a reply to the thread, not to you personally. I donā€™t know how to tell them apart. Sorry for the confusion.

Sā€™ok.

Did you hear about the crooner who thought he was a potato?

Heā€™d remove clothes while singing ā€œPeelings, whoa, whoa, whoa peelings!..ā€

Rurudyne? Is that a subsidiary of Yoyodyne? [obscure pop culture reference]

Nice to see bipartisan effort achieve something worthwhile.

1 Like

Yes. Just about every guy in my family is named John.

1 Like

There is always a ridiculous boogie man under your bed.

I take it Iā€™m yours.