Congress dares Trump to shut down the government in new spending deal

But once again congress played kick the can with another funding bill needed in December . . …

GOP did that? I’m shocked.

Robert Mueller may be interested in hearing about that as well. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Unfortunately it’s been going on for well to long. That’s why I propose my balanced budget amendment that requires congress to pass an actual budget and has a killer penalty if they don’t.

Never dare Trump to shut down the government. He’s way too stupid to understand the ramifications of that.

1 Like

He’s not going to shut down the government. He caved last time and he’ll cave again.

1 Like

As long as Trump has some sort of budget in front of him to sign, he’ll sign it and declare it a yuuuuuuuuge win. Might even brag about what a master negotiator he is.

1 Like

Probably have a parade.

Why the strawman, dude? Did I say Congress would not have to approve? You must have found my post to be too hard to refute so you made up one that is easier to argue against. Good for you! Now you can debate with yourself. You won’t find your opponent a challenge though.

Planned parenthood kills black children way out of proportion to their percent of the population , so that must mean they are a racist org. Same argument that is used in incarcerations…

What is the difference you see between an “actual budget” and continuing appropriations resolutions?