Congratulations to Mr. Hannity, from president Trump

Not to many straight news anchors after the Russian collusion hoax exposed them as propagandist.

Some how you made him look ten times smarter then Obama!

Childishly so.

yet entertaining.

Indeed, my friend. Indeed :slight_smile:

Yes Sean has, but the ears aren’t the part of the President that get the most use.

what matters is he does the job of so called “journalists” because they dont do their jobs

we all should, really, because their missions is not truth seeking or objectivity

You can’t possibly believe Sean Hannity is doing the work of journalism, can you?

Neither of them are journalists.

1 Like

Notice how often their “reporting” is used on the straight news shows?

Me either.

1 Like

In the bag for Sean and Donald…sean isn’t a journalist. He’s a talk show host. You and many others told me that this spring.

What “journalism” has Hannity done that traditional journalists have not? Seth Rich?

2 Likes

Sean does beat WWE in terms of how many watch.

But still lags behind CBS, by quite a lot. And nearly everyone has cable or access to cable news now.

1 Like

Yeah…it’s baaaa, baaaa, baaaad isn’t it?

Nah, it’s not baaaad…for fiction.

1 Like

Yeah…it’s better to eat your sheople snacks that’s fed by the MSM. What time does Rachel come on anyway?

Rachel who?

Looks like I touched a nerve, sorry.

Let us not forget the relatively new field of advocacy journalism here. They can and do express extreme bias and are even expected to. I think most of the am radio talk shows fit that category, putting them in the periphery of the field of journalism at least.

1 Like

Is that next to or kissing propagandist reporting?

In bed with……….