Congratulations Ms/Miss/Mrs Doe it's a boy. Now lets have a discussion

Number 5:11-31 does not refer to abortion.
There are pro abortion people that try to say that is what it is about because of the 2011 NIV bible. Which is the New International Bible. And it was written by several people who decided they would write a new bible that was easier for people to understand.
And they mistakenly said that the jealousy offering the priest gave the wife to drink would cause a miscarriage.
When the bible passage has nothing to do with pregnancy.
It had to do with adultery.
What the bible states is that if she is guilty of adultery it will make her sick.
It had nothing to do with pregnancy it has to do with God will protect her from the poison if she is innocent of adultery. But if she is guilty she will become sick.
Maybe you need to go to church and learn what the bible is really about instead of getting your information from a bunch of pro abortion people.

1 Like

No it wouldn’t.

I went to church 3 times a week until I was 20 and have read the Bible all the way through. My interpretation is different from yours.

1 Like

How is killing a human not murder? lol

Maybe you have spent to much time after 20 listening to pro abortion people trying to rewrite the bible Maybe you should go to church today and have a minister or priest explain that verse to you and not take the word of a group with an agenda.
I know I have read the bible several times and have attended church for over sixty years three times a week if you want to include bible classes. And when I had question’s about a verse I went to a minister who studied the bible to get the facts. I didn’t just makeup my own interpretation I went to professional who had gone to college and studied the bible.

The bible is completely and utterly irrelevant to American law but read it as much as you like.

1 Like

Wow a real college? He must know everything about the Bible.

It’s the left that think college is the be all end all and that with out a college degree you don’t know anything.
And I’ll tell you what if I’m sick I’m not going to go to you to tell me what illness I have just because you went to the doctor 3 times a week until you were 20 and read a medical journal once. Me I’m going to go to an expert in medicine and take his word for what illness I have.
You should just give it up and admit you are wrong about that bible verse. And that you have not studied the bible and don’t have a clue about what the bible verses mean.

1 Like

I’ve studied it plenty. I have a different interpretation than you. No need to take it personally.

Because abortion is legal.

Just because something is legal, doesn’t make it right ethically.

Are you proposing legality should be based on ethics?

Ok, back to this. There are approximately 1 million babies aborted every year, and that doesn’t include California which does not report to the CDC. Now, it is reported by livescience, a proabort, that only 1.3 percent of abortions are after 21 weeks. 1.3 percent of 1 million, remember tha tdoesn’t include California, = 13,000 abortions. Fact-Checking Trump: Can Abortions Really Happen on the 'Final Day' of Pregnancy? | Live Science

In fact, the vast majority of U.S. abortions occur early in pregnancy. In 2012, 91 percent of abortions in the U.S. took place in the first 13 weeks of pregnancy, while just 1.3 percent occurred at 21 weeks or later, according to the Guttmacher Institute.

1.3 percent x 1 million, = 13,000 babies dead.

Guttmacher institute, the proabortion league reports right here https://www.guttmacher.org/sites/default/files/pdfs/journals/psrh.46e0414.pdf

Now this is prolife but here is the documentation and the CDC Facts About Abortion: U.S. Abortion Statistics

≤6 wks 7 wks 8 wks 9 wks 10 wks 11 wks 12 wks 13 wks 14-15 wks 16-17 wks 18-20 wks ≥21 wks
34.2% 17.8% 13.3% 8.9% 5.6% 4.7% 3.5% 2.8% 3.5% 2.1% 2.0% 1.3%

1.3 percent of 1 million = 13,000, there it goes, check it out Absolutely bogus is 120-150 late term abortions, 120-150 abortions crazy, 1.3 percent of 1 millon, - 13,000 babies, and California does not report to the CDC, so that is left out of that number reported, when they have numerous, and paid for, so that is why it is higher than 13,000

Now, in reference to Downs Syndrome, diagnosis of babies having Downs Syndrome leads to the babies killing: Report from CBS news:

With the rise of prenatal screening tests across Europe and the United States, the number of babies born with Down syndrome has significantly decreased, but few countries have come as close to eradicating Down syndrome births as Iceland.

Since prenatal screening tests were introduced in Iceland in the early 2000s, the vast majority of women – close to 100 percent – who received a positive test for Down syndrome terminated their pregnancy.

While the tests are optional, the government states that all expectant mothers must be informed about availability of screening tests, which reveal the likelihood of a child being born with Down syndrome. Around 80 to 85 percent of pregnant women choose to take the prenatal screening test, according to Landspitali University Hospital in Reykjavik.

“CBSN: On Assignment” headed to Iceland with CBS News correspondent Elaine Quijano to investigate what’s factoring into the high termination rates.

Using an ultrasound, blood test and the mother’s age, the test, called the Combination Test, determines whether the fetus will have a chromosome abnormality, the most common of which results in Down syndrome. Children born with this genetic disorder have distinctive facial issues and a range of developmental issues. Many people born with Down syndrome can live full, healthy lives, with an average lifespan of around 60 years.

Other countries aren’t lagging too far behind in Down syndrome termination rates. According to the most recent data available, the United States has an estimated termination rate for Down syndrome of 67 percent (1995-2011); in France it’s 77 percent (2015); and Denmark, 98 percent (2015). The law in Iceland permits abortion after 16 weeks if the fetus has a deformity – and Down syndrome is included in this category.

statistics and facts don’t mean anything do Democrat Politicians that enjoy
murdering innocent babies for votes from the Radical Left wingers in this country.

Didn’t say that it was.

then what are you saying? because that’s what it seems like what you believe,
and keep pushing.

That its not murder.

1 Like

Murder is a legal term for unlawful killing of a person.
If its legal its not murder there are a number of ways one can legally kill someone.

The reason anti choicer’s use it is because of its emotional impact.