Congratulations Ms/Miss/Mrs Doe it's a boy. Now lets have a discussion

Because its the women’s decision to make.

Great movie coming up Unplanned, coming up this Friday. Ironically rated R because abortion, choice is violent. Movie industry don’t want kids, the same ones who can kill their babies in most cases w/o parental notification, to see it. Abby Johnson former Planned Parenthood director, who by the way says many late term abortions

Abby Johnson, who was once a Planned Parenthood clinic director and whose story of leaving the abortion industry is being told in the upcoming movie “[Unplanned](> 'Unplanned' trailer released; shows shocking moment Planned Parenthood director sees baby fight for its life | Entertainment News),” has said that “it is false to say the women who choose late-term abortion do so because of medical reasons.”

“We referred hundreds of women to abort their babies after 24 weeks … not one was for medical reasons.”

Also, the actress in this movie playing Johnson had a mother who was in the abortion facility (mill) ready to abort her, but her mother changed her mind. So flippant that abortion apologists think that this person was just a choice that is up to the whim, just a choice to be slaughtered at a mother’s whim.

https://www.unplannedfilm.com/

I have a sister, should she become pregnant no other person in this universe gets to choose for her what to do about it.

1 Like

I saw an early screening of this movie. It’s powerful.

Those Christian dramas/propaganda films really preach to the choir. Nothing like religion and emotion to form an objective stance.

You have a really dim view of people.

This is a child’s view of morality.

Tell me, how many women you think are out there who will suddenly think “Oh cool! I can carry a baby to almost term and still abort him/her at the last minute!”

Do you guys even think through the positions you hold?

Do you ever question them even a little bit?

It’s funny how you feel you have to hold the threat of punishment to prevent women from suddenly wanting to murder babies they’ve carried to term…as if women who have abortions don’t agonize over the decision and the very very few women who have them late don’t agonize over it even more…but God forbid we regulate businesses to prevent them from trying to cut corners to make an extra buck. No…that’s blatant interference in the rights of people to earn a living.

Your internal inconsistency is friggin’ ridiculous!

1 Like

[quote=“SottoVoce, post:395, topic:126469”]
Those Christian dramas/propaganda films really preach to the choir. Nothing like religion and emotion to form an objective stance.[/quote]

Planned Parenthood person who oversaw thousands of abortions, saw the trucks go out driving away body parts. She worked in it, saw that many late term abortions were referred to without any medical conditions. Of course for one who advocates the slaughter of babies, that is ‘propaganda’. This is true story, she knows that Planned Parenthood is the one giving propaganda, but you easily buy that propaganda to rationalize your support for the slaughter of babies, and how dare you see what is happening in the Planned Parenthood slaughter mills. Maybe you should email the actress, who was on the abortion table before her mother changed her mind, that you are behind the choice of her mother to slaughter her.

One of my recent favorites was the one made, produced by and acted by Christians telling a totally fictional story of an atheist being converted to Christianity…and the Christian audience lapped it up, saying it showed the miracle of God’s power to convert even hard-hearted atheists.

A story about a conversion completely made up by Christians was evidence of a real miracle.

:roll_eyes:

Very few women? About anywhere from the low end 10,000 to 18,000 babies killed in late term. Many are discovered that they possibly could be Downs Syndrome, and because they find that out, most choose to kill the Downs Syndrome babies in the womb, even before it is officially late term.

This is completely bogus…estimates are about 120-150 late term abortions per year…total.

The vast majority being for reasons of fetal viability, not because they want to “kill babies with Down’s Syndrome”.

Is there no social conservative myth you won’t just swallow whole?

Do you have a link to support this claim? I’ve never heard anywhere close to these numbers or for this reason.

You show me where most woman who have had an abortion agonized over the decision before they had the abortion? We have woman running around the country and on the internet bragging about having an abortion and how many they have had. Sick world we live in today.

1 Like

Wait wait!!! I just thought of a better possibility!

Give a gun to a person who has murdered 20 people already, make
murder legal, and then when he kills again, just come back and say,
“It was their Choice” hahaha. It’s not like you made them shoot anyone!
Of course you didn’t make them do anything, but when you give a person
the means, it definitely doesn’t help.

Or give a gun to a insane person who has been in the psych ward their entire life,
and has known to be a danger to themselves and other people in Society, then
make murder legal, and then come back and whine, when they go on a shooting
spree, and say, well, it was their “Choice” to do so. lol.

Certain laws within a country are made, and kept, because certain laws are
THERE TO KEEP THE INTEGRITY WITHIN A COUNTRY, AND TO KEEP
THE COUNTRY FROM HURTING ITSELF ULTIMATELY!!!

That’s why you don’t give a gun to an insane person! that’s why you don’t
give a gun to a masked murderer!

This is a brilliant example of trump Republicans.

1 Like

You have a really dim view of pro-lifers to think that any would say a woman does that.

Let your strawman rile you up.

Yep. The other term for that is “anecdote.”

“Planned Parenthood slaughter mills?” LOL Are you a parody account?

This is precisely what the poster to whom I was responding said.

It would simply give you the moral option to do so without any consequences.
It would be like encouraging it though.

And … ???

You took it way beyond anything that statement says.

Shameful. Hateful. But that’;s the pro-abortion culture. Nice job demonstrating it.

1.3% of abortions are at 21 weeks or later. (CDC data.)

1.3% of 900K abortions comes to more than 11000 late term abortions.

No such thing as pro-abortion.